Auntie Harley and Auntie Ivy

Pamela was having a nice, relaxing day in her garden. Nobody bothering her, no one ruining her babies, just peace and quiet.
... That was until her phone went off.
She debated on if she should just leave it, but after checking who it was she decided to answer them.

"Hello"

"Red, I need yer help."

She sat up, "What is it Harley? Did the Joker hurt you?"

"No Red! Puddin hasn't laid a hand on me today."

"Today?"

"Hehe," she nervously chuckled, "Oh red, it's not about Mista J!"

"Then what is it? Do you want to have another girls night or something? Cause I-"

"Ivy listen to me!" Rushed Harley, "have you heard about that new cat running around with Catwoman?"

"Catboy? Yea, I've heard he's as much of a flirt as she is."

"Well... I think me and Mista J found him."

"What?" Ivy slowly stood from her makeshift swing.

"Puddin wants to make him into our son," she spat the word with distaste.

Ivy froze, "I thought that's what you wanted?"

"Yea, but not like this! Red he done has a home and Cat Lady-" "-Catwoman," "is probably worried and looking for him."

Ivy sighed, "what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well.. I was thinking, maybe I could go distract him while you get him out of here? Take him back to your place maybe?"

"My place will kill him.. But I know another spot."

"So you'll help me?"

"Yes," Harley squealed on the other line, causing Ivy to pull her phone away a bit. When the squealing subside she put it back to her ear, "but you owe me for this."

Harley giggled, "of course," before hanging up.

~~~~~~~

Many minutes later, Ivy was positioned on the roof of the building Harley and Joker were staying at this time.
Ivy pulled out her phone, dialing Harley.

"Harley here!"

"I'm here."

"Goody! Count to 30 then come and get him." She hung up and Ivy, not wanting to waste her time, done snuck in.

She was up in the rafters in no time. She glances down at her target, a cute, little redhead.
He looked worse for wear, but a little better.
She waited a bit longer before reaching out. A loud crack was heard before her babies sprouted through the concrete floor and picking the boy up.

She heard a loud, "What was that?!" Come from the halls but didn't pay much attention to it as she grabbed the boy.
Sooner than she had hoped Joker and Harley burst through.
"What are you doing!?" Screamed the Joker, running over and slashing her babies.

She summoned one up and whacked Joker away before turning to Harley and having her brought up to her too.
"Harley!? What is the meaning of this?!" He screeched while standing back up.
"Sorry Puddin' but he needs to go home!" She yelled down at him while Ivy dragged her away.
"Well now you don't have a home to go to!"