74.

Bambi pulls her sleeves down her hands as she sits across from Harry, he is still a little weird with her, but she doesn't know who else to talk to. Harry was kind to her, even if he stares at her a little. She could go to Billy, but he'd probably tell Jacob and Caleb. And she needs to figure this out herself before she tells any of the pack. Harry watches her a moment before leaning closer, resting his hands on his knees.

"What's wrong?" he asks her, it's clear that there is something bothering her, he recognises the look on her face, it's the same one his sister used to wear when she wanted to talk about something. She takes a breath and nods a little.

"I don't know much about....the whole wolf thing yet" she admits brushing her hair behind her ear. "But...urm..what's the deal with imprints?" she asks. "I asked Sam but he just said it was something stupid like soulmates and babies and stuff, but..."

"Well" Harry stops her knowing she's rambling with her nerves, it's something his sister used to do. "It's not just about things like that" she frowns a little. "It's more about finding someone who makes the wolf stronger" he tells her. "Imprinting is about finding an individual that is....an emotional support, and yes, that could one day lead to children, but it doesn't have to" he assures her. "Did you...imprint, Nadine?" he asks her, she worries her hands together and nods.

"I think so...I mean, how do you know?"

"You just know" Harry answers. "If you're asking, then you already know" she nods a little and takes a breath.

"Has it ever happened between....a wolf and...a vampire?" she asks, he frowns at her. "I'm just...curious what the rules are" He takes a breath and nods.

"My sister" Harry starts. "She...triggered after spending some time with a vampire, she was the only one of my generation to do so....she loved him....she imprinted on him" he admits.

"So it happens?" she asks him, he nods. "What are the rules?"

"The tribe disowned her" he admits, she looks down frowning. "But that was a mistake" he adds. "It was new, and something we didn't understand" she looks to him. "I lost my sister...and her daughter"

"She had a baby?" she asks, he nods.

"Yeah" he answers. "Beautiful little thing too" she sniffles a little playing with the ring on her finger. "But I lost my sister, I saw her once after she was disowned, and then she vanished....I've not seen her since and that was....16 years ago"

"Do you think if...if that happened to me, that they would disown me?" she asks him. He searches her eyes and leans closer.

"Did it happen?" he asks her, her lip quivers as she fights her tears. She doesn't want to be disowned for something she can't control. "Nadine" he states, and she closes her eyes. "If you tell me, I can help you"

"I think I did" she admits, he stands and moves closer to her. "But I don't...." she struggles.

"Shh" he coos sitting at the side and wrapping an arm around her. "It's okay" he assures her. "It's going to be okay"

........................

Bella sits in the kitchen of the Swan household having lunch when Bambi returns. Determined to tell her sister the truth about everything in her new spirit of honesty thing.

"Bella" Bambi states. "Can we talk about something?" she asks, Bella nods and sets her can of soda down on the table.

"Of course, is it about the....wolves?" she asks, Bambi shrugs and sits next to Bella, clutching to her cell phone.

"Sort of" Bambi pulls her foot onto the chair and lets out a breath. "You're probably going to be mad at me" Bambi adds and looks to her sister. "But..." She then goes into detail everything she's kept from her.

..................

Bella sits at the table still, her fingers drawing patterns in the table as she processes everything Bambi told her. It's a lot to take in. She's not entirely mad at Bambi. Everything that happened at their birthday party happened because of Bella, and she knows Bambi's always been a little different, and with her healing as it was, vampires wouldn't be an issue for her. Bella sighs and looks to where Bambi stands in their living room looking out the window, her arms wrapped around herself.

"What about Connor?" Bella asks, Bambi turns to face her. "Where is he?"

"He doesn't know" Bambi answers. "I did ask..." Bella nods a little and looks back down at the table.

"Oh" Bella whispers, Bambi approaches her and takes a seat again.

"Bells" she breaths sadly.

"It's okay" Bella tells her, looking to her sadly with a shrug. "Edward must really love you" she assures her. "To come back"

"I guess so" Bambi kind of agrees with her. "Surely an argument could be made that if he did love me, he would never have left" Bella shrugs.

"He came back, and that's what matters" Bella takes her hand and smiles. Bambi lets out a worried breath.

"I have to tell Sam next" Bambi admits. "Which should be so much fun" she rolls her eyes a little.

"Can they hate you for something you can't control?" Bella asks, Bambi shrugs.

"I chose to meet him" Bambi answers. "I might not have chosen to imprint on him but..."

"You'll have me" Bella assures her warmly. "Whatever happens, you'll have me....and Edward" Bambi gives her a small smile and then leans closer to hug her, Bella hugs her back.

"Thank you" Bambi whispers getting upset, because she doesn't deserve Bella as a sister, not with the lies the last few months.