Acknowledgements + Facts About The Second Book

**media shows my struggle throughout this whole book in exact sequence XD**

I started this as a distraction from my depression at the start of the year. One of my best friends told me to do what I love and distract myself with it so I decided to write a book.

I had just discovered Wattpad and I wanted to write an original story. It was called Resurrection. It had mediocre storyline that was worth writing but it lacked a certain interest quality to me as it was a vampire novel and vampire novels were so out there and I needed more time to plan it and make it unique so I deleted the book entirely and sat staring at my ideas for it for about a whole month. Nothing progressive came along but I loved the storyline and I wanted to put it into words and let you guys read it so I decided to write a TMI fanfic (as I was more familiar with TMI's setting) and incorporate Resurrection into it.

I wrote this book with the small intention of giving Clary and Jace's love a breath of fresh air. I never expected a single vote or a single comment. I didn't even expect this book to surpass 100 reads. I'd like to thank every single one of you and God for letting this book happen. I love you all I'll get you guys kittens.

And I can't believe, after about seven months, this book has finally come to an end.

Personally, I'd like to thank these awesome people who have stuck by me through this whole book:

@LoliFlower (my mega awesome parabatai that gives me feedback that are sometimes as hard as the scones Sophie threw at Gideon but I still love you. You're one of the only people that can slap some sense into me when I'm having problems and I truly appreciate you)

@kershawmkk @BrendaRhyndress and @Josettewritergirl (whose comments frequently make my day and made me feel wholly appreciated as an author thank you so much for all of your constant support I want tonhigh five all of you)

@Anonymues (who kept me entertained with your comments thus making this book a whole lot more funny and helping me through the last few chapters of this book with your tips)

@WickedQueenSelene (you are wayyyyyy too fab girl I'm sorry if I irritated you thanks for your patience with me XD)

@Dandystyles (my bish my god I love you bish thanks for helping me through my writer's blocks *cough* I mean, you're amazing I love you I'll buy you Nutella.)

@claceisforever @annid1313 @TMI_girl @lelakaryl @nemphilim @The_First_Fandom @DanniiMarshmallow @Everwriting101@undeadasylum @enostervy @HG_Lover_Forever @mickee_13 and @sammicuevas (for all your honest (I hope) and entertaining comments and your support which kept me writing this book even when I felt like I wanted to give up.)

@KnightofCamelot14 (for being an amazing inspiration. Your writing is amazing and I'm so thankful and grateful that you read this book. (I might have fangirled and squealed and screamed when I saw your comment and votes in my notifications)

If I forget to mention any of you guys who know I hold near and dear to my heart, feel free to slap me with a Codex the next time you see me or drop a message in my inbox and scream at me for forgetting you because I hate myself for forgetting any of you. I couldn't ask for better readers thank you so much

(I'm also grateful that any of you read this book at all tbh ^~^)

All the original TMI characters in this book belong completely to the amazing, talented, funny and creative Cassandra Clare who has been a complete inspiration throughout this whole book.

As I publish this part, I have also published the first part of the second book. It's called The Mortal Instruments: City of Tainted Blood. I have put the title in bold because I am just that mean to think you guys won't notice it. Slap me. The first part is not the prologue or the first chapter (I apologise in advance if you think it is) it's just a heads up that I will not begin publishing chapters in that book until late December or early January. I need time off to catch up on several things in life and time to get a head on writing the chapters.

If you guys would be slightly patient, I suggest you add the book into your library and wait for the next update so you don't have to keep searching that book up and checking to see if I have updated.

Meanwhile, feel free to drop a vote in if you feel like it  \( ^3^ )/

The writing style may also be slightly different as I am trying to make it a little bitty more professional so if you find the writing style a little weird or different just know that it's still me writing it just with a slightly more professional style.  

_________

DISCLAIMER: All characters (except for my own) belong to Cassandra Clare. All rights for this book are reserved. The storyline and plot for this book is a 100% original an owned by me (the author). Any likeliness or similarity in any way to any other books, published or on Wattpad are purely coincidental. Should any parts of the plot or this book be used in other books, the author of that book can be fined with plagiarism and will be reported.