Preferences: He teaches you to...

Luke Bryan: He teaches you how to fish. And the truth is that you end up to really like the quietude of fishing on your house next to the lake.

Chris Young: Chris teaches you to play guitar. He is a good teacher, always making sure you are learning. At the end of the lesson he kisses your cheek telling you that someday you will play with him on the stage.

Dustin Lynch: Dustin taught you how to drive in his old Chevrolet when you turned sixteen. You were a quick learner, but let's face the truth you just wanted to keep driving with him every day.

Brett Young: Brett teaches you to cook. He is the chef in the house but you are starting to learn how to be one too.

Sam Hunt: Sam teaches you everything about cars. He loves to see you paying attention to everything. Thanks to him you will never be on the road with a broken car.

Luke Combs: He teaches you how to take care of the garden. Now you almost know everything that's needed to know about the flowers (and you never forget to watering them).

Tyler Hubbard: He teaches you to sing. He always said you have a really nice voice so he just teaches you some tricks. He secretly wishes you would sing a song with him for the new album.

Brian Kelley: He teaches you how to shoot. He takes you to somewhere with lots of space and you try to shoot some cans with his shotgun and he finds it really sexy.

Dylan Scott: He teaches you to paint. It's his secret talent and he is not ashamed to tell you all his tricks to make a beautiful painting.

Keith Urban: Keith is a really good man, always loving and caring with you and the greatest thing he teaches you is how to love yourself a little bit more every day.

Blake Shelton: He likes to take you out on the town and he teaches you a lot about the history of Nashville. Blake always has a funny story to tell you about the streets you pass by.