Preferences: Super Bowl

Chris Young:

You weren't much of a football fan, but your boyfriend Chris was a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys, so sometimes you went to the stadium to watch games. Chris even offered you a shirt with your name on it and when you realized he had turned you into a Dallas Cowboys fan.

"Go boys!", You applauded enthusiastically when the team entered the field.

Sitting next to you, Chris laughed.

"You came out a big fan.", he said, amused.

And you shrugged with a smile.

Luke Bryan:

You and Luke sometimes went to the stadium to watch football games. It was always fun! You liked to take lots of pictures and eat hot dogs before the game. As you both supported the same team, the two wore the same jerseys when you went to the stadium.

"Great game!" Said Luke when you walked hand in hand as you left the stadium.

"Yes, it was great.", You said and smiled.

The game had been really fantastic with your favorite team winning, but best of all had been the afternoon you spent with the best boyfriend in the world.

The game had been really fantastic with your favorite team winning, but best of all  had been the afternoon you spent with the best boyfriend in the world

Carrie Underwood:

You and your longtime girlfriend Carrie were not big football fans, but still they sometimes saw the Super Bowl on television. You were comfortable on the couch with a cozy blanket. Your favorite part was the halftime show.

"I love Shakira.", You said. "She is amazing."

"I agree." Said Carrie and ate some popcorn. "I can't wait to see her sing."