Chapter 1

Backstory
You live with your parents and your two older twin siblings Lily and Adam and you are 17 years old. You were a mistake and your parents don't care about you and try to get rid of you anyway they can so you always end up having to take care of yourself. You are away on a camping trip with your family and some family friends of your parents, none of the kids really like you and always push you around. (Sorry this was kinda messy but I didn't know how to say it all)

Morning
7:45am
You hear people moving around outside your tent so you get dressed in a baggy t-shirt and go to see who it is.

You see everyone standing outside getting dressed in their wetsuits.

Y/n - um... what are you guys doing?

Y/m - oh.. hi y/n

Lily - we were going to head out on the jet skis

Y/n - were you planning on telling me?

Y/d - well it's just that...

Adam - there's not enough room on the jet skis...

Y/d - yeah! Right there's not enough room for you so yeah...

Y/n - whatever..

You roll your eyes and walk away from them back to your tent to get ready for the day. 

( Your bikini )

( Your bikini )

Once you get in your tent you put on a bikini and some sunblock and throw on a oversized t-shirt before chucking your hair up into a messy bun and heading down to the kitchen to cook some pancakes for your breakfast.

As you were cooking your pancakes someone accidentally runs into you and spills water all over your top.

? - omg! I am so sorry

Y/n - haha it's alright

? - ugh I'm so clumsy... I'm Alexa by the way

Y/n - y/n nice to meet you!

Al - are you staying here?

Y/n - yeah just up the hill, you?

Al - yeah just over there

She points over to where a little boy was playing soccer with what looked like her dad.

Y/n - aww do you have a little brother?

Al - yeah his name Ben

Y/n - how old are you by the way?

Al - 17 you?

Y/n - same! Well I better make sure my pancakes aren't burning

Al - oh right sorry, hey can I get your number?

Y/n - yeah sure!

You give her your number and go back to finishing off your pancakes before heading back up to your tent. Your sitting down eating your pancakes when you get a text.