Chapter 28

Al - well we were thinking that maybe since we are all free for the next week we could go on a trip!

Y/n - ooo yes! that sounds really cool!

A - yes! but where could we go?

J - we should go to Hawaii

Al - omg yess a whole week away with my favs in Hawaii!

Y/n - sounds good me and Anthony will go pack our stuff and then we'll all meet back here!

J - sounds good we will book the flights for 1 o'clock

Anthony picks you up and carries you up the stairs to your room so you could pack a few things. You get your bag out of the closet and then start throwing things in. Once you and Anthony were finished with your bag you head around to his house to pack his bags as well. once you both got in the car you decided to turn on some music.

A - hey umm y/n...

Y/n - what's up?

A - well i was kinda wondering if you wanted to get back together with me?

Y/n - of course Anthony!

A - ok good cause i kinda thought you were never going to forgive me...

Y/n - Anthony I was always going to forgive you I just needed time and i now believe that you do mean everything you said and i just have to trust you again and i think i can learn to do that pretty fast with you.

A - I love you so much y/n!

he leans over and gives you a quick kiss before looking back at the road and reaching a hand over so it was resting on your thigh. you guys listened to a few more songs until you arrived to his place and you started packing clothes. He lets you pick out a few of his hoodies to take back with you for you to wear and then you guys drive back with all your bags packed ready to tell Alexa and Jaden the news. you walked up the path to the door and inside to see Jaden and Alexa with their bags packed talking to Linda.

L - alright you guys better head off now if you don't wanna be late.

J - ok bye mom!

Al - bye linda!

L - bye guys!

You all wave back at her as she closes the door so the dogs can't get out and you all get inside Anthonys car. You and Alexa sit in the back with the boys in the front.

Y/n - omg guess what!

Al - what?

Y/n - me and Anthony are back together!

Al - AHH!! yess

Y/n - shh don't be so loud!

Al - whoops sorry but omg I'm so happy for you guys but i swear to god if he hurts you again that will be the last time he ever sees!

You guys both giggle a little before you join in with the boys chat which they are talking about what to do in Hawaii.

*30 minuets later*

You guys had arrived at the airport and had already check in your bags and everything else so you were all just hanging around the waiting room for your Flight to be called.

Al - I'm so excited!

Y/n - i know this is going to be the best trip ever!

J - hey did you guys hear about that girl who has blown up on Tik Tok?

A - oh yeah the dancing one!

J - Yeah!

Y/n - sorry who?

A - her names charli and she has a sister called Dixie as well

J - yea she like blowing up and apparently her and chase and Noen were meeting up in Hawaii with a couple other of their friends so we might see them

Y/n - Omg! yes Noen i haven't seen him in so long i have so much things to catch him up on!

Al - i feel like i haven't seen those two in ages!

Y/n - i know right!

Your flight was called out on the speakers a couple of minutes later and you all went and boarded the plane. The seats were you and Anthony and then Alexa and Jaden in-front of you. The plane was about to take off so you started to get comfortable and put in some headphones and tried to go back to sleep again.

A - Hey y/n wake up we are here!

You slowly started to open your eyes and you looked out of the plane window to see Hawaii.

Y/n - woah!

A - You never been here before?

Y/n - no...

A - cool! I'll make sure you don't get lost

He winks at you and you just laugh. you pick up your bags and all get off the plane and head to the baggage claim so you could all get your bags.

Al - So how was your guys flight?

A - good even though my only company fell asleep...

Y/n - hey it's not my fault that i fall asleep easy!

You all just laugh. Your bags finally come around so you pick them all up and then head out the front of the Airport so that you could order a Uber. You all found a seat to sit at while you waited.

Y/n - so where exactly are we staying?

Al - It's this really cool house that we booked that has it's own private beach out the front!

She pulls out her phone and shows you a picture>

Y/n - That's sick!

A - What are we going to do when we first get there?

J - we were thinking swimming?

Al - yea or we could go shopping!

Y/n - we should just do both shopping first and then we could go swimming later tonight

A - yeah that sounds cool!

You guys waited there for a couple more minutes until your Uber pulled up. You all piled your bags into he back and then jumped in with Jaden in the front and the rest of you in the back.

Al - Ahh! this is so cool i can't believe that we haven't been here before!

Y/n - I know!

A - so what are the sleeping arrangements?

Al - getting right to the question are we Ant...

He goes a little red in the face and turn away so no-one can see. You and Alexa laugh a little.

Al - Anyway to answer your question... there are 2 double beds so i guess you two and then me and Jaden

Y/n - sounds good!

You reach over and grab Anthonys hand and rest your head on his shoulder. He turns around to face you and gives you a kiss on the head before resting his head on top of yours.

A couple of minutes of driving later you reached the house.

A/n - i really hope you guys are liking my story comment for more! And guys we got to 90K readsss!!! I love y'all sm 🧡

Word count : 1175