Chapter 7

Jaden pulls up into a park and you all get out. You see Noen, chase, Sam and Payton waiting by a tree and walk over to him to hear his plan.

N - ok so what I was thinking Was that we all walk up their with y/n and Alexa in the middle of us hiding them get them in the caravan lock the doors and stay on their till the morning...

J - sounds good... but what do we do in the morning?

Ch - we will think of something in the van.

Y/n - ok... lets go

Your voice was shaky and Anthony looked down at you and grabbed your hand and squeezed it for reassurance.

Yo guys started walking up and soon you could see your tent with your sister standing outside with a... bat! You started to get more scared and squeezed Anthony's hand.

A - it'll be ok all of us are here they won't see!

You looked up and gave a shaky half smile at him before you turned the corner. You were 8 steps away from the caravan when your sister stopped them.

L - where did you guys go?

P - beach.

They all quickly made their way onto the bus and locked the door just as your sister was about to walk in. She was knocking on the door until she finally walked away.

P - uhm... did we miss something!

He says pointing towards Alexa and Jaden cuddling on the couch and you and Anthony holding hands.

Al - well...

J - guess who's got a girlfriend!

S - omg really you guys are soo cute!

P - ok and what about you too...

You and Anthony let go of each other's hands and both turned red.

Y/n & A - nothing!

J - suurreee...

Everyone laughed as you guys turned even more red.

Al - ok lets watch a movie!

Jaden got up and put Netflix on the tv and started playing a movie ( make up a movie your watching cause idk any 🤪 )

10 minutes into the movie you heard knocking at the door.

S - who is it?

L - it's me and Charlotte let us in!

P - quick go through there!

He points at a door and you and Alexa quietly run to it and close the door.

S - hey...

They open the door for them and they go and sit down. You can't hear them so you and Alexa are quietly talking.

Al - what are they doin here?

Y/n - I don't know... I wish she would just leave.

You got a call on your phone. Everyone in the lounge / kitchen area were being really loud so no one would hear.

Y/n - hello?

Y/m - hi I have something to tell you

Y/n - what...

Y/m - kinda is adopting you and your weird friend.

Y/n - what?!

Y/m - yea so we are all leaving tomorrow while you go with Linda.