Chapter 4

As the boys start to get closer to you, you see them take off their shirts and you here you sister and friends scream a little in shock before staring at their abs with their mouths open.

Y/n - hey lily I think you got something drinking out of your mouth...

The boys laugh and she looks at you with a angry look.

The boys start walking away from them down onto the beach and past us into the water.

Al - ugh omg, Jaden looks more hot in the water!

You giggle a little at her before looking out at Anthony.

Y/n - so does Anthony....

You whisper to yourself.

Al - what did you say?

Y/n - oh no nothing!

Al - omg! Did you just say Anthony was-

You quickly shut her mouth as you see that the boys started to turn and look at you. You gave a small smile before they went back to play fighting in the water.

Y/n - omg Alexa you almost told everyone on the beach!

Al - omg look at your sister!

Y/n - are they videoing them?!

You get a closer look and sure enough they are making Tik Toks.

Y/n - I don't get why people even post those videos... I just makes you look weird!

Al - preach!

You both laugh and see Jaden and Anthony walking up to where you guys were.

J - are you guys actually going to get in the water?

Y/n - mm... I dunno it looks a bit cold?

Al - yea I'll freeze!

A - come on!

J - yea we will make sure you don't die!

Y/n - well that's reassuring...

You say at them sarcastically and everyone laughs.

A - well if you don't get in yourself we will get you in.

You look at Alexa.

Al - what's that supposed to mean?

The two boys smirk at each other before coming up closer and then they pick you up bridal style and start running towards the water. You hug on tighter as you get closer to the water knowing that it's going to be cold. You hear Alexa scream as she hits the water and flys out of Jadens arms. You look up to see where the water is but all of a sudden you get thrown into the water away from everyone.

You swim up to the surface and try to spot Alexa and all of a sudden someone grabs you ankle and pulls you under. You quickly swim up once they let go and turn around to see Alexa.

Y/n - omg! You scared the crap out of me!

She's just laughing her head off before you push her under.

Al - oh it's on!

You both star play fighting each other before the boys can over and joined in.

N - hey you know what we should do... fight on each other's shoulders!

Ch - Do you wanna ask if those girls wanna play?

J - yea! Me and Anthony will go ask!

You look at Alexa and both roll your eyes at the thought of them joining you guys. But Noen saw...