Chapter 32

You guys had arrived at the mall and started to look around all the shops. You had decided to all buy some new clothes since you didn't have that many packed here so you and Alexa went off to get some clothes while the boys went into the stores they liked. 

Y/n - ok i think we should try find some pregnancy test for you now...

Al - look there's a pharmacy over there i wonder if they'll have any?

Y/n - lets go look!

you walked over and looked around for some when you finally came across a row. As you were choosing out the one you wanted you got a call from Anthony. 

A - hey where are you guys?

Y/n - uhm... we were just about done just looking for a few more things...

You usher Alexa to the counter so you could quickly pay and then leave. 

A - we can meet you if you want?

Y/n - NO! uhm... i mean no its ok we are just finished now we'll meet you at the car...

A - ok... see you then.. 

Y/n - we better go because they are gonna start getting suspicious

You guys quickly paid and then left the store heading towards where you parked the car. As you got there you see the boys already in the car waiting so you jump in the backseat.

J - hey what were you guys doing?

Al - oh... uhm nothing just looking at clothes!

J - oh... ok 

You guys started to head back to the hotel but stopped off on the way to get some food. Once you all got home everyone went into the lounge and ate there food. 

Al - hey I'm going to go umm... try on some of the clothes i brought anyone else want to come?

She looks directly at you while saying this.

Y/n - oh yup I'll come!

J - I can come to if- 

Al - ok lets go Y/n!

J - or not...

Alexa quickly runs off carrying her bags while you follow after her into the bathroom.

Al - I don't know if i want to do this anymore...

Y/n - aww come on you can't just take me this far and then say were not doing it ...

Al -  Ok...

She gets everything ready and then lines up 4 pregnancy tests she brought just incase one of them read wrong. You guys waited there for 10 minutes until you were ready to turn this over again.

Y/n - ok enough waiting lets just do it... the more you keep thinking about it you'll just overthink everything!

Al - Ok... but what am i going to tell Jaden?

Y/n - Don't worry about that know think about it later k?

Al - ok... lets do it...

She reaches her shaking hand out towards the first one and one by one slowly turns them over reading them all out as positive.

Y/n - Omg yes! Alexa I'm so happy for you! 

You bring her into a hug and she hugs back both of you jumping up and down happily screaming. 

A - hey are you guys ok in there?

Y/n - Oh um yep were fine 

A - can i come in?