Chapter 13

Al - 1 month...

Y/n - oh... so how did you guys know I was gonna wake up?

Al - we didn't we were just bringing Anthony some food...

Y/n - wait what do you mean?

Al - he's barely left here apart from when we made him go back and shower every day...

Y/n - oh... so what did you want to tell me?

Al - well me and Jaden both said I love you!

Y/n - aww I'm so happy for you two!!

She went on to tell you all the things she did. You got kinda sad that you missed out on everything and you think Alexa noticed cause she stopped talking.

Al - ... I'm sorry...

Y/n - no it's not your fault... it's just kinda sad I missed out on it all.

Al - I wasn't really that much there's bigger things to come!

Y/n - haha yeah I guess...

Al - k... I'll go get Anthony!

You smiled as she left the room to find Anthony, a couple minutes later Anthony comes walking in.

Y/n - hey...

A - hey...

Y/n - I heard you never left the room that much is that true...

A - yeah.. I didn't want to not be here Incase something went wrong... and I wouldn't get to see you again...

You both just looked at each other before he came over and gave you a huge hug lying down next to you on the bed.

A - there's something that I need to tell you...

Y/n - what?!

A - well I told myself that if you were to wake up that I needed to tell you this right away Incase I never get the chance...

Y/n - ok...

A - I like you y/n, like a lot your perfect in every way possible and I didn't think that this would happen but it did... and I'm happy it did so...?

Y/n - Anthony...

A - I knew you would never like me back...

He starts to get up from the bed but you pull him back down.

Y/n - Anthony I like you too!

He leaned in and kissed you at first you were a bit shocked so he pulled back but you kissed him again and he kissed you back. At this moment it seemed like everything was perfect you just hoped it would stay this way...

Instagram

Anthony