Chapter 3

Mum - well... we were just asking if they wanted to have dinner with all of us...

She gave Linda a look to pretend that's what they were talking about.

L - oh yes I'll go and ask the boys...

She quickly hurries off to gather all the boys and ask them, your mom walks away into the tent so you go back to your tent to get changed. You get changed into...

( your outfit )

( your outfit )

You hear your mom calling you from her tent so you go and walk over to see what she wants.

Y/n - what?

Mom - your cooking dinner for everyone

Y/n - what?! Why not you or-

Mom - y/n! When I ask you to do something do it!

Y/n - ugh fine

You roll your eyes at her.

Y/n - what am I cooking...

Mom - hamburgers! Everything is over at the kitchen.

You walk away off to the kitchen and text Alexa on your way.

Alexa 🤩💗 You

Hey what are you up to right now ?

Nothing much my parents went into town with my brother so I'm at he tent by myself.

Wanna have dinner with me cause my moms making me cook it anyway, and I think we are having it with the boys 😏

Count me in I'll meet you at the kitchen to help!

You quietly laughed to yourself as you walk into the kitchen and start to get stuff out while you wait for Alexa.

A - hey!

Y/n - hey

A - so what are we going to cook first?

Y/n - well the only thing we really need to cook are the patties so you can cook half and I'll cook the other half.

A - ok

You guys started to cook up at the patties and then bring all the food over to the camp where you set everything up for everyone to eat.

Y/n - mom it's ready!

Everyone came out and sat down at the table. You looked down to where Anthony was sitting and you see your sister and Maggie your family friend flirting with all the boys. You roll your eyes and turn back around to where Alexa was sitting.

Y/n - ugh I can't believe her!

A - who?

Y/n - my sister and her friends!