Chapter 30

Anthony moves his face is closer resting his hand on your cheek before connecting your lips together. He pulled away after a little bit resting his forehead on yours.

A - Y/n...

Y/n - Yea?

A - Will you be my girlfriend...

Y/n - Of course Anthony!

A - I love you so much Y/n!

He picked you up and spun you around kissing you again all over your face with you laughing.

Y/n - How about we go down and still see if that pizza's there?

A - Sounds good!

He smiles at you before picking you up and carrying you downstairs throwing you on the couch. You scream and everyone laughs before they all open up the pizza and start eating it.

Al - So... what were y'all doing...?

Y/n - Well...

A - We are officially dating!

Al - Wait! what!? omg you guys that's so cute! don't you dare hurt her Anthony or I will hurt you!

J - She's not joking...

You all laugh and play the movie again while eating pizza you ended up falling asleep on Anthony at the end of the movie.

* The next day *

You woke up in your bed with Anthony sleeping beside you scrolling on his phone.

Y/n - Morning...

You roll over and wrap your arms around him while he put his phone down and kissed you on the head wrapping his arms around you as well.

A - Good morning cutie!

Al - Wake up bitches!

She walks in and opens up all your curtains letting the light shine straight on your faces.

Y/n - Really Alexa...

Al - I had to wake you up because.... we are going to go see Noen and chase today!

Y/n - aww yay! I get to see my gaming buddy!

You sit up in the bed and stretch with Anthony's arms still around you. Alexa walks back out of the room reminding you to get up soon. You flop back down on the bed and roll over on top of Anthony so you were lying on his chest.

A - Do we have to get up...

Y/n - Come on you say this every time, but.... I wouldn't mind hanging out in here for a couple minutes...

A - Yay yay!

He starts to kiss you which turns into a make-out session things started to get a bit heated and you know what happened next... 😂

Y/n - Ok... we better get up now...

A - Yea...

He got up from the bed and started walking towards the shower.

Y/n - I luv yoooou

A - Aww baby I love you too!

He ran back over and starts to kiss you all over your face before he rolled back out of bed and went into the shower. You waited around until he was finished in the shower before going in there after him. After the shower you did a little bit of makeup and then changed into this.

 After the shower you did a little bit of makeup and then changed into this