Chapter 15

Instagram

Alexa

Thought they looked cute if I'm not active anymore after this post I've probably gotten killed by y/n 🤪

You walk back out and see Anthony still in bed on his phone.

Y/n - whatcha doing?

A - scrolling through Tik Tok... we should make one together!

Y/n - sure!

You guys started filming a Tik Tok and posted it with it getting more than 50,000 likes in 5 mins. The door opens revealing Alexa and Jaden.

J - so while we were waiting downstairs for you guys you were up here making Tik toks... WiThouT mE?

Y/n - aww sorry bubba!

You feel Anthony freeze beside you as you said that obviously getting jealous so you wrapped your arms around him feeling him relax before you stood up and put on some shoes so you could head out. Anthony got up after you and you all walked o the car.

You were sitting in the back with Alexa while Jaden and Anthony were talking I'm the front.

Y/n - so what's up with you and Jaden...

Al - he's so great! I love him so much... but what about you and Anthony?

Y/n - honestly I wish he just asked me out already I'm kinda wondering if he really meant what he said or if he just felt sorry...

Al - y/n are you kidding?! Of course he likes you!

Y/n - shh! He's gonna hear you!

Al - sorry... but it's the truth! You have to be blind if you don't see the way he looks at you... here look

She pulled out her phone and showed you the Tik Tok that you and Anthony made that morning. She opened up the comment and told you to read them.

Comments

Usernumber2838 - get yourself a boy like Anthony 🥰

Usernumber8651 - omg the way he looks at her...

Usernumber8616 - who even is she?

Usernumber5920 - omg I SHIPPPP!!

You started scrolling down and read some more.

Usernumber6618 - eww she's ugly

Usernumber6655 - is she pregnant or just fat?

Usernumber7883 - umm he mine back off b*tch!

Alexa saw your eyes start to tear up and looked at what you were reading before quickly taking her phone back.

Al - hey don't worry about them they are just jealous 12 year olds...

She pulled you into a hug. It wasn't the comments that made you upset it was just that it reminded you of what you family had said to you in the past... maybe what they said was true.

You didn't really talk the whole time you were out and as soon as you got home you grabbed bear and left on a run to clear your mind. You went to the park that you saw with Alexa on your first day here. You went to a bench and sat down while bear ran around the grass.

After a while you heard footsteps coming up behind you. You turned around to see Anthony with Luke.

Y/n - hey...

A - hey...

Y/n - how did you know I was here?

A - Alexa told me this is where you would be...

Y/n - oh...

A - look I just wanted to say, don't listen to the comments just cause they don't like you doesn't mean I don't...

Y/n - no it wasn't about that...

You started to cry before Anthony Came over and sat next to you grabbing your head and moving it to his chest before wrapping his arms around you giving you a big hug.

Y/n - it's just that it reminded me of what my family said to me...

A - y/n thy were all just jealous of you, because you are literally the most perfect girl ever!.... y/n?

Y/n - yea?

A - I have something to tell you...

Y/n - what is it...

A - I- I don't like you...

Y/n - wait....

A/n - sorry about the cliffhanger I thought it would be interesting but don't worry... and also holy crap guys we are at 1k!! What the heck I can't thank you guys enough!! Love each and every single one of you!!

Word count : 712