Chapter 31

A - shh be quiet and lets go outside onto the balcony...

You both slowly got up and walked out onto the Balcony slowly closing the door behind you while you both crouched down in the corner hidden from the view. you waited there for a few minutes until You started to hear people talking down below the deck.

? - Did you find anyone

?? - No... the place looks empty

? - Ugh they must of gone back to stupid LA or wherever they live

?? - Yeah lets get out of here i'm sure we'll find those annoying girls somewhere else

You both heard footsteps walking away and you were about to speak again when Anthony covered your mouth.

A - shh one of them is still in the house they didn't leave they are both standing right there...

He whispers barely loud enough for you to hear and points over to where the 2 girls were standing in the dark waiting for the third.

You waited a bit longer and finally the third girl walked out from the house.

??? - They really must have gone or we got the wrong house...

?? - it's not the wrong house I was here less than 7 hours ago...

? - well then they must of caught on and left either way lets get out of here before we cause to much noise.

You see them get into a car and drive off down the street. Anthony grabs hold of you trying to stop you from shaking which you didn't even realise you were until he mentioned it. you both stand back up and walk inside to see everything in your room turned upside down.

Y/n - Omg...

A - quick lets go try and find Alexa and Jaden

You guys quickly go and walk into their bedroom to find it in the same mess as yours.

Y/n - Alexa are you guys in here

You see them both walk out of the closet and look around the room shocked.

Al - Omg! what were they here for...

Y/n - umm... us

J - what!?

A - yeah me and Y/n were on the balcony and we heard them all talking but they don't think we are here anymore but either way i think we should go somewhere else i don't want anything happening to either of you two.

J - yea same i don't think i would be able to live without you two

Y/n - i love you all so much...

Al - so do i

she gives Jaden a kiss and you guys give each other a hug.

J - i think we need to all pack what we can and leave as soon as possible.

You all start to put some things in your bag and then all get in the Uber and quickly drive away.

Al - where exactly are we going?

A - airport...

Al - after that?

J - hopefully Australia...

Instagram

Y/n