Chapter 18

You hop out of the shower and put on your outfit for the day before walking downstairs to meet Alexa.

( your outfit )

( your outfit )

Al - ok lets go shopping!

You guys say goodbye to all the boys before leaving for the mall.

Once you guys arrived you looked around heaps of shops buying everything you liked and what Alexa thought looked good on you. After a couple of hours you guys had finally finished and started to head back to the house.

It was now 4:30 and you guys pulled into the driveway and saw Anthony's car.

Y/n - I thought they said Anthony wasn't coming?

Al - maybe it's just Jaden using his car...

Y/n - no cause his car is over there!

Al - look I'm sure it'll be fine we will just walk past them to Noen's room

You both got out of the car and walked to the front door. You mentally prepared yourself to see Anthony and then opened the door, you could hear voices coming from the lounge so you guys walked over there. You saw everyone sitting down watching a movie Jaden noticed Alexa and got up to hug her and give her a kiss while you looked around for Anthony to see if he was here.

You saw him sitting down on the opposite side with your sister in his arms. He looked at you in the eyes while you started to tear up and walk out of the room trying to act as normal as possible until you got to Noen's room.

You walked inside and locked the door behind you and started to cry on the floor. A couple minutes later you heard a knock at the door.

Y/n - who is it?

Al - it's me and Jaden!

Y/n - ... oh ok

You opened the door for them locking it again when they both came inside.

J - omg y/n, are you ok?

Y/n - I guess it kinda is still sad seeing him with her...

You started to cry again and they walked over to you pulling you into a hug.

Al - shh it's ok don't waste you time on him... he doesn't deserve your tears...

J - hey I just got a good idea! What if we all go out on a date tonight, like the three of us!

Al - yes! It's perfect

Y/n - I'll probably feel like a third wheel though...

J - no it will be revolved around only you and making you feel better!

Y/n - thanks guys that's sweet but-

Al - no, no buts we are gonna get you dressed up in the new clothes we brought go out and make everyone jealous!