Chapter 10

You see Jaden and Anthony with shocked looks on their faces frozen on the spot.

Y/n - well what are you waiting for...

Anthony ran over and gave you a big hug that lasted for a couple minutes before finally Payton pulled Anthony off you.

A - hey are you ok?

He asks looking at you tear stained faces.

Y/n - yea I'm good now...

A - ok...

J - what are you guys doing here!

Al - well good news!

J - what?

Al - we are living here now!

J - wait really?! OMG! Yesss my girlfriend and bestie in the same house!

Y/n - haha yea

A - I'm gonna come visit you all the time now Jaden!

J - why to see you "gurlfrieend"

He just turned red but didn't say anything.

S - ooo! He's not denying it!

A - she not my girlfriend... yet

Y/n - wait what does that mea-

P - ok... LETS WATCH A MOVIE!

Al - ok, ok no need to yell...

Anthony smirks at you before walking out of the room along with everyone else And headed downstairs to watch the movie.

Al - what was that about...

She says smirking at you.

Y/n - he was kidding...

Al - suuuure whatever you say... lets go!

You guys headed downstairs and you sat down next to noen and chase. You started to get tired and laid your head on noen chest with your feet on chase. You looked over to Anthony to see a mad look on his face.

Why does he look mad, no maybe it's just the movie right? Wait! Omg is Anthony jealous! No he couldn't be right he doesn't even like me...

You shrugged it off and got up to get a drink. As you walked back Anthony grabbed your wrist and pulled you down onto his lap and rested his head on your shoulder.

A - sit with me...

Y/n - hmm... I dunno...

A - awh pleaseee...

Y/n - awh don't cry!

You say jokingly and kiss him on the cheek you saw his face go red before he smiled at you making his dimples stand out.

A - so you will?

Y/n - yea

You moved over beside him and laid down with his hand around your waist and you on his chest. You fell asleep straight away.

*next morning

You wake up with someone's arms around you and turn your head to see Anthony sleeping. You were just looking at his face admiring all his cute features then checked to see what the time was. It was only 7:30am so you decided you didn't want to wake up Anthony so you went on Instagram.

You were scrolling through when you see you have gotten tagged in a photo you go look at it and it was a photo of you and Anthony sleeping on the couch.

Noen😇