Chapter 9

You woke up to your phone ringing you turned over and picked it up still half asleep.

Y/n - hello?

A - hey y/n!

Y/n - what's the time?

A - umm 11?

You checked your phone to see it was 7am but remembered that he thought you were in the same state as him.

Y/n - oh right...

A - did I wake you up?

Y/n - maybe... anyway why are you calling?

A - I just wanted to talk to you everyone here is kinda boring...

Y/n - oh... well what u wanna talk about...

You guys sat talking on the phone for a good 1 and a half hours before he was going to head out with the boys for lunch.

Soon after you heard a knock on your door and Linda walked in.

Lin - hey girls I was just coming in here to tell you I'm leaving in a couple of minutes so you will have three days to yourself before the boys get back so the plan is that when they arrive home you can scare them or whatever you want to surprise them...

Y/n - ok when are you coming back?

Lin - 2 weeks... make sure you don't forget about taking the dogs for walks every morning and feed them. I fed them today they just need a run or walk whatever you want.

Al - ok I'll get ready

Lin - ok bye girls!

Al & y/n - bye!

Alexa got up and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her hair while you got changed then you swapped. You walked out and went downstairs and saw an envelope on the bench you opened it and took out a pile of money with a note saying.

Hi girls this is just a little bit of money you can use for food and other things while I'm gone. - Linda

You put the money away and went to go get the dogs from the backyard. You called them over and put on their leashes and went on your phone as you waited for Alexa.

( pictures of the dogs 🐕 )

Bear

Luke

Luke