Chapter 14

The doctors said that you were free to go home after 2 days of them checking you in hospital with Anthony who still hasn't left your side. You both got into Anthony's car and drove you to Jadens/your house.

You walked inside with Anthony behind you and put your things down before you headed into the living room.

Everyone - SURPRISE!!

You got a fright and screamed a little before thanking everyone and giving them all hugs.

Y/n - aww thank you guys so much, you really didn't need to do this!

You look around and see banners saying welcome back with fairy lights and balloons everywhere and a whole pile of your favorite foods on the table in the middle.

Al - you were gone for what seemed like forever and we missed you all so much... plus it was a good reason to throw a party!

Everyone laughed and started to sit down around the couch.

S - so what does everyone want to do?

Ch - movie?

N - ooo! Yes!!

Everyone else agreed and you guys chose a movie and started watching it. Like normal you fell asleep with your head on Anthony's lap and your legs resting on chase and noen with everyone else laying on the ground with heaps of pillows and blankets.

You felt someone move causing you to wake up and you see chase and noen standing up.

Y/n - where are you guys going?

N - we were all going to head off back to our houses

Y/n - ohhh .... right ok well bye guys!

You got up and hugged them all before they left. Once everyone else has gone it was just you, Alexa, Jaden and Anthony sitting around in the lounge talking.

Y/n - I think I'm gonna go to bed now...

Al - ok well I'm sleeping with Jaden tonight sooo....

Y/n - it's ok, Anthony can sleep with me

J - don't do anything I wouldn't do...

He says winking at both of you causing Alexa to giggle.

A - says you!

That time you were the one laughing as you guys made your way upstairs to your bedroom opening the door for Anthony. You go into the bathroom and get changed into some pajamas and walk out and see Anthony in Alexa's bed. You get a little sad but don't show it cause you didn't want to make it awkward so you just smiled at him and curled up in your bed and fell asleep.

You woke up sweaty and scared after a dream you had about what happened the night you went unconscious and shakily grabbed your phone to check the time. It was only 2:30am but you started to get paranoid with every sound that you heard.

Y/n - a-Anthony...

A - yeah...

He has a sleepy voice like he only just woke up.

Y/n - umm...

At this point you started to get a panic attack and couldn't breathe properly. Anthony quickly rushed over and pulled you into his lap rubbing your back trying to calm you down.

A - shh... it's ok...

You started to calm down and get your breath back as he held you in his arms making you feel safe and happy.

Y/n - th-thank you... and I'm sorry I woke you up...

A - y/n, don't be silly... I'm glad you did...

At this point you realized that Anthony was only in his boxers and he realized as well. 

A - oh.. umm

His face kinda turned red but you couldn't tell because of the darkness while you giggled a bit. He started to head back to Alexa's bed after he knew you were ok.

Y/n - Anthony...

A - yea...

Y/n - umm... can you stay here?

He looked back at you smiling like he was waiting for you to ask him and he ran over and jumped in beside you.

Y/n - I'll take that as a yes?

You both laugh a little before you rested your head on his chests and started to drift off to sleep. You heard Anthony mutter something and ten kiss your head but couldn't fully understand  what he said and you thought you were dreaming anyway so you just shrugged it off falling peacefully asleep on Anthony's chest with his arms wrapped around you.

*morning*

Al - aww! Jaden come look at this!

You opened your eyes and felt a pair of arms around your waist and then smelling Anthony's scent and smiled before looking over at Jaden and Alexa who had their phones out taking photos and videoing you.

Y/n - what are you guys doing?

Al - more like what are you doing...

She says winking at you which need up in you giving her a death stare and then her an Jaden laughing.

You felt Anthony wake up behind you so you tried to move out of his grip to go and delete the photos Alexa took but he tightened his grip and turned you around looking at Jaden and Alexa while you both hugged each other in the bed.

A - what what are you guys doing in here?

Al - well it is kinda my room silly...

A - oh riiight!

J - and also we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go out for breakfast with us?

A - yeah and then y/n me and you neeed to catch up when we walk the dogs!

Y/n - ok sounds cool we'll meet you guys downstairs in like half an hour?

Al - ok bye...

She winks at you both before closing the door and you look at Anthony.

Y/n - so are you going to let me get up?

A - no

Y/n - but we neeed to gooo!

A - ugh... just a few more minutes I only just woke up...

You lifted your head up and started kissing him his hands trailing around your body before you pull away.

Y/n - did that wake you up...

You give him a smirk and quickly get out of his grip while his face is turning red and he can't stop smiling.

Y/n - ahw.. your to cute!

You walk off into the bathroom and have a shower.

A/n - OMG! You guys we are sooo close to 1000!! What the actual heck I did not expect this from my first ever story but I'm glad you guys are liking it love you all soo much!! ❤️

Word count : 1068