FORTY THREE

In My Head

(There's a lot of gore and abuse in this chapter, so, if you don't feel comfortable, then skip. But if you're willing, then ONWARD!)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

: That was a close one. : Bumblebee said as Lordes laughed wholeheartedly. "Yeah, that sure was. I can't believe we got away with 4 buckets of ice cream."

"What did you two do?" Cade asked as Bumblebee's alt mode came to a stop in the scrapyard.

"Let's just Bee helped me steal 4 buckets of ice cream." Lordes said while holding up a bucket of chocolate, a bucket of strawberry, a bucket of vanilla, and a bucket of sherbet ice cream. Instead of yelling about how reckless she was, Cade laughed and came up to the woman.

"You are such a lifesaver, Lordes. I've been craving..ever since I started watching..Game of Thrones."

"How the hell are you getting HBO all the way out here?" Lordes asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Hound was able to get a satellite to get channels all around without anybody spotting us in this area." Cade said with a proud smirk before Lordes rolled her eyes.

"Geek."

"Am not!"

"Uh-huh. Anyway, is Raven and Alice around? I stole these Teen Titans shirts from one of the stands on the street when I ran out of the grocery store." Lordes said as Cade pointed to the RV in the back.

"They're in the RV wuth Raquel. They're probably having that 'girl talk' they've been talking about all day." Cade said as Lordes laughed and walked away. "Oh! I almost forgot to mention..that girl is here! Um..Elizabeth or..?"

"It's Izabella, Cade! And thanks!" Lordes said with a smile before she approached the RV. But before she could reach the door, she saw flashes. Flashes and the sound of a sword. Lordes blinked a couple of times, trying to see if it would stop, but it didn't.

She closed her eyes, holding her head as she felt a headache form. Her breath increased into slow but loud pants before she stumbled back.

We must fight! We must!

Boss, something's wrong!

Dad! Ah!

Lordes opened her eyes and she realized she wasn't on Earth. But she was back on Cybertron. She looked around and then down at herself. She was back in her Cybertronian form and she was bleeding at the side, or at least she thought she was. She looked down at her hands, or servos, and saw they were covered in energon. From the tips of her fingers all the way to her bicep plates, they were covered. Her pants became loud and rapid as she began to shake in fear and disgust.

"Zara! Come on!" Lordes turned around and saw Sunstreaker, Sideswipe's twin brother, running to her. "We have to go! You shouldn't be near this place!"

Sunstreaker grabbed her servo and ran with her out of the dark place she didn't recognize. She looked around, but she couldn't see what it looked like because it was so dark. She went to ask Sunstreaker where they were going, but looked back and saw just a hand on her wrist.