a/n

Hey, guys so I know I made the book discontinued but I'm debating on whether or not to continue it again. So on Netflix, I'm on season 4 episode 20 so if I do continue it, then it will be based on those episodes. 

When I first started the book I was going off of memory and that just confused me so much. Also since I have other books in my drafts that I'm writing correctly I won't post a chapter as often as I did before.

So comment down below if you want me to continue the book- I saw a few people wanting me to continue but just to clarify. Also, the chapters will be shorter than they usually are just so the book will have more chapters in it. So instead of 1500+, it'll be between 0 and 850 words for each chapter.

Also if you have any questions you wanna ask me then comment below and I'll answer them within a week or so just to give everyone time. They can range from my favorite animal to how tall I am or my gender. Although if you ask where I live or for my full name I won't answer that. 

October 13, 2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 24, 2023

If I do continue, I will either continue the chapters or start a whole new book. I will also be restarting the series to see when would be a good starting point and/or what I should do.

 Have the story base completely off of the show, do a mix between story and personal idea, or do it completely original to me and have only bits and pieces of the show.

~~~~~

If you guys would like to help me out, please share my books and my page with your friends. My books range from 13+ to 18+.

I sadly do not get paid for writing books, if any of you have the ability to, please donate to me. I am in need of money to afford quite a few living expenses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donate to me using one of the things listed.

Venmo: ILoveMarlo

Cashapp: $Axel0W

Paypal: axelwhitmore