part 10

*SAMMY'S P.O.V*

This bitch is such a slut. She is using the Carter I can tell. For real.  We walk into the room that's the furthest from the boys. I text. Matt to follow us so he can listen. 

"So, your Carters ex side bitch" Maggie said with a evil smirk

"And your Maggie Lindewhore, u bitch" Choua said while flipping her off.

"Bitch talk, do u not speak english? " Maggie said looking straight at me.

"Don't call me a  bitch or I will snap" I said twitching my eye.

"Haah okay little slut" Maggie says laughing. She doesn't know me. But Choua does she knows how I go crazy.

"So is it true your using Carter to get to the other boys?" I ask

"Yeah and bitch do something about it. No one likes u so you should die"
"Okay imma give you one more chance u fucking Madison wanna be bitch." I spat out.

"Side bitch" she said under her breath

"THAT'S IT" I SCREAM , I jump on her and throw my fist to her jaw. I'm punching her with all my force. She's screaming. Choua gets me off and her. Then Choua starts kicking her. I get on her again. And i break her nose. All the boys run in holding me and Choua back. "Yah bitch see what happens when u fuck with me and my fam " i said . Then i spit on her. Carter helps her up and they both left. Taylor leaves with them. There is blood all over me and Chous knuckles.  Haha we are the baddest bitches ever.