part 23

*DINAS P.O.V*

Fuck Cam is looking straight at me. "Hey guys" the boys said and hugged us. Cam and i were exchanging looks. It felt kind of weird. "Hey slut remember me?" Cam said to me and walked past us. "Bro what the fuck. Chill" Nash said and grabbed his shoulder. "What she fucked u to?" Cam said smacking his arm. "How come your being a douche? " Taylor said. "How come your a faggot." Cam said and pushed Tay. "Okay yall needa chill the fuck out, cuz i really will beat all yo ass. Dont think i won't? Try me!" I said getting  between the boys. "Sorry." Nash, and Tay said. While looking down. "Yall best be sorry" Shay said . "I needa piss ill be right back" i said and kissed Shawn bye. "Lemme go witcha" shay said. But she didnt cause Hayes was holding her down. I was walking to the bathroom till a girl walked up to me. "Hey bitch stay away from Shawn,  u slut." A blonde scrony bitch said. "And if i dont?" I said in reply. "Youll regret it" she said and pushed me and walked towards the magcon fam. My instinct was to kick her ass. But i chilled. I needa piss shit. I ran to the bathroom so i can do my thang.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Looks like Dina got trouble. Nah she got it. I mean its only a white bitch. "Dafuq? Did u see that white bitch push Dina? " i said pointing towards the bathrooms. Hayes dropped his jaw. "Dayum she hella fin-ugly as fuck. What the fuck" he said nervously.  Like uhmmm okay? Shes walking toward all of us wtf. "Hey baby" she said and plays with Hayes hair. Hayes obviously was drooling. "Ahem" i said. "Whos this Hayes?" The bitch said. "O my girlfriend, Shay, aint she beautiful? " he said and kissed me. "She looks like a skank." All the boys stepped back cuz they kno i dont fuck around like that. "Excuse can u say that one more time but closer?" I said putting my hand to my ear. "You little skank"  she said and got in my face. She didnt kno what was coming.  I grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face.

*DINAS P.O.V*

Finally i let my piss out. I washed my hands and took a few pics with fans and walked out only to see Shay beating that bimbo up. I ran up to them and pulled them by their hair. "OKAY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I screamed. "Ow ow ow my hair" the white bitch was whining.  "Shut the fuck up white bitch" Shay said. "What the fuck guys how come you didnt try to separate them?!?!" I screamed making the boys feel guilty.  "Okay little white bitch u needa stop invading peoples space and mind yo own fuckin business " i screamed and pushed her away from us and she ran. I pulled Shays hair tighter "and for you young lady. Wait till we get home. Shawn Hayes lets go" i screamed and grabbed our stuff. We then left the park.