part 33

A/n :Hey guysss, i hope u guys like the last few chapter cause imma end it soon. Love u❤

*DINAS P.O.V*

I walk in the room to see..... Shay wide awake and Cameron laughing. "Guys?" I said in confusion but yet happiness.  "O hey" Shay said in a weak voice. "I thought u guys died or something" i said tearing up as i ran to shay and hugged her. -knock-knock- "ahem, Excuse me im nurse Natalie. I would gladly tell u guys that u are able to leave now." The nurse said with a smile. Shes really short. "O uhm thnks?" O i guess i said that out loud..... "Guys get dressed and we can go to my house." I said and walked out.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Dina walked out and i just had to ask Cameron this question. "Cam, do u....uhm" "do i still like dina?" He said and finished my statement. I noded yes. "No..i dont liek her. I love her. I've been in love with her since i laid my eyes on her. Ever since i saw her with shawn. My heart broke." He said with true honesty. "Cam, uhm Shawn cheated on Dina....with Samantha....." i said hesitantly. "Are u serious " he said while putting on his shoes. "Hmnh" i said nd noded. "IM GOING TO KILL HIM" he screamed at the top of hos lungs. Then someone barged in. "SHAY CAM ARE U Oka!?!" Dina screamed.

*DINAS P.O.V*

"SHAY CAM ARE U Oka!?!" I screamed in terror for them. "DINA!" Cameron screamed as he rushed toward me. I flinched and he pulled me in for a hug. "Im sorry to hear about Shawn" he said and placed my head in his chest and hugged me tight. I then began to sob. It felt like it was like we were the only people on earth. He pulls away and looks me in the eye. "Im sorry for everything babygirl. I love u" he said and leans in. He kisses me and i kiss back. BOOM. SPARKS EVERYWHERE. We pull away "i love u too, Dallas" i whispered in the crook of his neck.