part 30

*DINAS P.O.V*

That bitch really fucked up. All i kno is she and Shawn better watch their backs. I approach Choua. "Hey Choua, i lovs u. But i hate your friend sammy" i said and showed her the pic of her and Shawn. "W-what are u serious? " she said angrily. "Yeeeppp" i said. "THAT SLUT" she screamed . All of a sudden Samantha walks up to us and Choua socks her in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U SAMMY! YOUR BETTER THAN THIS. U FUCKING SLUT. GET THE FUCK OUT.  BYE BITCH!" choua said and pushed her out the front door. "Damn Choua" Shay and i said. "LETS DRINKKKKKKK" Carter said and handed us drinks. "Yass" i said and drank several cups. Then my night was blurry.

*****

*SHAYS P.O.V*

"ughhh" i said opening my eyes and waking up with a bad ass headache. I wake up to Dina next to me and Kian, Jc and Hayes cuddling on the floor. I quietly get out of bed and take a shower. I take a quick shower . Put on some vanilla lotion, then wear red sweatpants, a black croptop , and black and red puma socks. I was to lazy to brush. my hair so i put it im a messy bun. I quietly walk out the room and wake up Cam so he can drive me to get breakfast. He agreed and we left to go to burger king.

*DINAS P.O.V*

I get up to see the boys on the floor and im on the bed. Haha im a boss. Surprisingly my head doesn't hurt at all. I get up take a shower. And put some lotion on. I put on my underwear and bra cuz i didnt chose what i wanted to wear. I walk out the bathroom so i can choose what i want to wear.

*JC'S P.O.V*

I woke up on the floor with Kian and Hayes. I get up and see Dina in her underwear and bra. "Morning beautiful " i say and smirk. "Shit Jc wtf . O and mornin" she said and covered her self with her towel. "Dont worry bestie. You look beautiful. " i said and walk toward her. I grab her still wet waist and kiss her lips passionately. I then pick her up and place her on the bed. Shes at the edge of the bed and im standing between her legs. I kiss her neck and she moans. "Ugh" Hayes said before getting up and i quickly got away. "Fuck what shud i wear?" Dina said tryna cover up our little session. "Ooo this!" I said and tossed her black shorts and a red crop top. "Thanks" she said.