part 24

*SHAYS P.O.V*

I could tell Dina was stressed out. I mean what the fuck. We got in the car and everything was silent. Dina said she wants to drive.  So she did. "Are u guys hungry?" Dina says looking back. "Yeah babe lets get burger king" Shawn says "no . Thats shays favorite. " Dina says and turns the car into a drive through to Jack in the Box. "Aight y'all order yo shit roll down yo window. Cuz i aint yo momma" Dina says and glares at Hayes and I.

*DINAS P.O.V*

*SKIPS TO HOME*

We all sat at the dinner table and ate our Jack in the Box. "Did u guys have fun?" Shawn asked and took a bite out of his burger. "Sooo much. For like the 10mintues we were there" i said and glanced at Shay. "Im done" Shay said and crumpled her burger wrapper in a ball. "Okay lets have a talk go to your room now. I'll be up there soon." I said and pointed up the stairs. She groaned and walked up the stairs. "Ill be right back guys u can finish my food, but dont drink my milkshake." I said and walked up the stairs.

*HAYES P.O.V*

"Dina's like her mom like what the fuck?" I said stuffing curly fries in my face. "I mean its what ever bro lets play some hoop in the back yard. Call the boys over." I said and went to the back yard.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Dina walks in the room and scratches the back of my neck. "Okay Shay what the fuck? I've done so much for u. And if u got caught by the police u would probably get taken away from me" Dina said and sat down besides me. "Im sorry. I just act out my feelings. I mean ever since we ran away from the foster home its crazy." I said tearing "ListenListenListen Shay thats back in Minnesota,  we are in Cali now." She said wiping my tears. "I love u and your like my little sister and your my bestfriend.  I just care for u" she said and stood up. "I love u too Dina thanks for having my back big sis" i said and got up and hugged her . We both walked down stairs and went to the backyard where Shawn and Hayes were.
*DINGDONG *