part 26

*SHAWNS P.O.V*

"Lets have a party tonight" Carter exclaimed "u always wanna have uhm whats that called o yeah fun" Dina said she was obviously drunk. "Are u girs drunk?" Jack J said. "Nooo" we all said in sarcasm. "Ill hit some people up and tell em to come over. Shawn, Matt, Jack, and I will go to the store" Jack Gilinsky said then we left.

*DINAS P.O.V*

"I guess we should order more food then. Ill call in for more pizza." Shay said a little more sober than the other girls. She grabs her phone and calls dominions "hi can i get 3meat lovers, 4 cheese, 3 pepperoni and 5 combo pizzas. Yeah? 30Mintues?  Uhuh. Thanks" she talked and hung up. "Lets take some shots!"  Nash screamed. "Yas" i scream. "Im honestly not drunk nomo i guess i can handle my liquor. " i said and poured some shots for everyone. We all got in a circle. We all tapped our shot glasses together "1.2,3" *cling*

And we all drink our shots then ate the lemmon with sugar on it. "Phew" Carter said and put his shotglass in the air. "PIZZA GUY IS HERE" Shay screamed and opened the door. "Guys grab the pizza " i said and pushed maggie and the other girls toward the door. They paid and shut the door on the pizza mans face. "CALL PEOPLE TO COME OVER" Taylor said. We al pulled iut our phones and call people. I decide to call my bestfriend.........