part 18

*HAYES P.O.V*

We put all our luggage in Dina's car and drove to Shawns house. Luckily she had a large BMW. It was kinda funny cause Shay beat Sammys ass. I mean she did deserve it. "Babe are u okay?"

I asked Shay while grabbing her hand. "Noooooo, im totally okay. I mean i just got punched in the face and i feel wonderful "

she said while rolling her eyes. "Sorry babe" i then kissed her cheek. But she jerked away in pain.

"Sorry again" i said with widened eyes. "Yall wanna go to burger king before we go to Shawns,  there isn't one that far from his house. I just searched it" Dina said in the passenger seat while turning her head toward Shay and I.

"YAAS" Shay and I said because we were supper hungry. We were in the drive in of burger king and Shawn was ordering for all of us. I was scrolling through twitter and shay just tweeted:

"I LOVE U @hayesgrier Dont forget that, now give me a kiss" i retweeted it then looked at her. I was about to kiss her but i got hit in the face with a bag. "Dammit Shawn." I said under my breathe. "Its okay we can finish later" Shay said then winked. YA IM EXCITED LOL. "We're here" Shawn said. "That was fast" Shay said. "I mean i just said it was close to Shawns house and yah " Dina said while unsnapping het seatbelt. "Lets get our bags and ill show yall your rooms." Shawn said while exiting the car. We all grabbed our luggage and walked into Shawns house. It was big as fuck. "Damn" Dina said while looking around. "Okay Hayes and Shay will get the guess room, its up the stairs down the hall to the right." Shawn said while pointing upstairs. Shay and I grabbed our bags and ran upstairs. Leaving Dina and Shawn alone.