part 17

*DINAS P.O.V*

I run out to see Shawn on the floor and CAMERON PUNCHING HIS FACE. "WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OFF CAM" i said grabbing Cam by the ear and pulling him off. *SMACK * i smacked him. "What the fuck is wrong with u?!?" I said helping Shawn up.  He looked like a mess. Blood dripping out his nose. I start to tear up. "I THOUGHT WE HAD A THING AND I SEE SHAWN WALK OUT YOUR ROOM IN THE MORNING" Cam screams will cracking his voice as it he was going to cry. "Okay u see him walk out the room and you beat him up, i asked him to sleep in my room. I couldn't sleep and i needed someone to comfort me." I said ith tears crawling down my face. "Im so-" i cut him off "no. You've done enough i dont wanna see your face right now. Common Shawn lets go to my room" i said helping him. We walk into my room. And Shawn sits on the bed as i walk in the bathroom. I got a wet washcloth and walk up to Shawn.  He is sitting at the edge of the bed with his legs open. I go between his legs and wipe the dry blood. "U okay?" I askes with a sincere tone. "Yeah." He said quickly. I cleaned his face up and we then looked into eachothers eyes. He leans into kiss me. He lays back and im on top of him between his legs. We begin to makeout. His tongue touches my bottom lip begging for entry i accept.  Our tongues fought for dominance and he obviously won. We then stopped then just cuddled and watched Finding Nemo.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Hayes and i are still dumbstruck of what just happened. Hayes kisses my cheek then goes to Cam to help him. I walk to Sammy and Choua. "Omg did that just happen?" Sammy said. "Yep" Choua said popping the p. "Dina's a slut" Sammy said while giggling "excuse me?" I said sounding a little rude. "Shes just a little slut she led on Cam then went Shawn " Sammy said tryin to support her statement.  "Chill" Choua whispered to Sammy. "OKAY LITTLE BITCH. dont call my bestfriend a slut. If anything you is da slut cuz when Carter was gone u cheated on him with Taylor, and now u wid Matt. Like bitch dont accuse my bestfriend of being a slut because u is the real dirty little slut" i said clapping in her face.  "Bitch shut the fuck up with yo hoe ass self" Sammy said. Choua just stood back not wanting to be a part of this. Then the boys surrounded us "bitch swing at me" i said with a ratchet tone. She swung at me but i dodged then i grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face. She tried to hit me but she couldnt. Her face was bleeding. Hayes grabbed my hands and held me back. "Bitch u lucky she holding me back." I said spitting at her andtryna get out of hayes lock. Choua was just sitting there laughing at Sammy. Hayes and i were about to walk away till she punched my jaw. "O FUCK NAWH" i run up on her and Sharkeished her and she fell to the floor unconscious. I saw Dina and Shawn standing there and Dina clapping. "YAS BITCH YASS" Dina screamed and hugged me. Hayes, Shawn, Dina and i grabbed our bags and left. We then drove to Shawns house.