Part 31

A/N: i think imma end this story very soon.  Shud i?

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Cam and I aren't really close but i want some burger king. And i kno he didn't drink much last night.  I thought to myself as we drove passed a red light. "Cam can we talk about something." I said with concern eyes. "Whats up girl" he said and chuckled "why'd u do that to Dina? She doesn't deserve it. Shes going thro so much." I said looking out the window. "I was hurt. I really lik-loved Dina , but she chose Shawn and-" i cut him off. "Shawn cheated on Dina....with Samantha." I said and tried to hold back my anger. "Shawn? He did that? To dina? O hellll no" Cam said as we pulled in the drive in of burger king. "Welcome to burger king what would u like" the guy in the intercom thingy said.  As Cam ordered for everyone i thought to myself. Maybe i shoud hook up Dina and Cam. Maybe i shud. Maybe just maybe. I lost track of my thoughts by bags of food put on my lap. "Thanks cammmm." I said while looking thro the bags. "No problem " he said and drove foward. "D-do u still like dina?" I said stuttering afraid of his answer. "Uhm....I d-"

*SHAWNS P.O.V*

I really fucked up. I can't take it. I shouldn't have taken so many shots. Bruh what the fuck am i gonna do. I should apologize. I run up stairs to the guests room and see Hayes, Kian, Jc and Dina chillin and talking. "Dina can we talk?" I said while looking down. "The fck no u can say it infront of all of us" Kian said with a defensive tone.

*DINAS P.O.V*

Me and the boys were just talking about some stuff. "Soooo Hayes did u and Shay do the deed" i said and winked. He was gonna say something but he got interpreted "Dina can we talk?" Shawn said while walking in and looking down. "The fck no u can say it infront of all of us" Kian said with a mean tough guy sound. "O okay uhm im sorry. I was drunk and stuff" he said and looked in my eyes. i can tell he was lying. He doesn't care about me. "Okay. I dont have feelings for u but we can be friends k? Now gtfo." I said and pushed him out.

Phone Call From UnKnown Number
I answered it.

D: hellooo
?: hi is this Crisdina Rojo?
D: yeah why
?: your sister and a mister Dallas are in intensive care at 1432 Hospital.
D: omg okay ill be there very soon thank u.
?: okay. Ba-bye

I hung up and quickly gathered everyone up in the living room.

"Okay listen up yall. I dont give two fuck if yall feel sick or got a head ache. Shay and Cam are in the hospital and we all finna go. No time to get ready now lets go. " i said and pushed everyone out the car. We took 3 seperate vans. I quickly sped to the hospital. And got there in 30minutes to see.........