Part 14

*DINA'S P.O.V*

I just got off the phone with my best friend Shay and she invited me to breakfast at her friends house. I need to get ready. I take a quick shower. Blow dry my hair. Put on a red Crop top, black shorts, black and red elite socks, and Bred13s(Jordan's if u don't know those shoes search em up). I did light makeup. Mascara and red lipstick. I got my car keys ran out the house and drove to the address. I parked my car in the drive way.  I walk out and ring the door bell. I hear people running and fighting.  Something about getting the door. Someone opens the door "Hey" I said then get the door shut in my face. I think it was a dude. Someone opens the door again . It was Shay. I jump on her and she falls.  "Hey bae" I said gettin off her. "Heyyy, this is Choua, and Samantha " she said pointing to some girls. Eh they seem okay. "HI  I'M DINA" I said screaming. "Who's cooking it smells amazi- DAYUMMMMM WHOSSSS THIS?!?" someone said . I look back to see Jack Gilinsky.  Omfg. "O whats up I'm Dina" I said casually trying not the freak out. "Guys lets sit at the table,  we will bring the food to yall" Matt said in a southern accent. We all laughed and sat down. The girls and I were just talking about the boys. The boys walk in with a bunch of food. "Woah, who cooked all this?" I said in fascination.  "I did" said someone walking in the room. OMG ITS CAMERON DALLAS. I squeal a little. I bit my bottom lip .

*CAMS P.O.V*

Damn she looks hot as fuck. I mean she got style. She is beautiful.  Plus she isn't shy. She's literally perfect. I walk toward the seat next to her and sit in it. I think she got excited because she was squealing.  Hahaha. "Sooooooo, You got a boyfriend?" I asked with a flirty smirk "No, But I've been in love with this really cute guy I just met" she then giggle. Wow that was adorable.  Hmnhhhhh damn.

_________