part 28

*JACKS P.O.V*

Finally some people are coming Dina opens the door and its Deborah?  She walks in "hey i heard here was a party here so yah. " she said and sat down next to Carter. And soon after that 30more people came. *DINGDONG* "wonder what that is?" I said to.myself and opened it. "JC!!" i said and gave him a bro hug. come in u can put the drink over there.

*DINAS P.O.V*

I was gonna get the door but Jack got it. Someone walks in "Bruh JAC?!?" i run up to him and jump oj him. "Hey Dina i've missed u." He said and kissed my cheek. "U can put that over there, imma look for Shawn. " i literally haven't seen him since the beginning of the party. I knew we all took some shots but after that Idk where he went. Imma go to his room. Maybe hes in there. I open his room door and my heart breaks. Matt walks up to me. "Have u seen Sammy? " he aksed and looked into Shawns room and his jaw dropped . Matt and I run upstairs to the guess room. "D-Did u see that? O-or am i trippin" Mat asked and sat down "u saw it. shawn my boyfriend fucking your girlfriend Sammy. I knew she was bad news. " i said cracking my voice and tear up, and soon after Matt started crying. Then someone walked in and then abotanother her person "Is this the bathroom? DINA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG"