part 20

*DINAS P.O.V*

I woke up at 8:00am, im pretty sure everyone was still asleep.  I kissed Shawn on the cheek and hopped out of bed. I went to the bathroom. Took a shower when i finished i Put on  some sweatpants and a sports bra. Then brushed my teeth and let my hair fall natural.  I then went to the kitchen and cooked up some breakfast.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

I woke up in the morning around 8:45 with Hayes wrapped around me like a banna peel and im the banana.  "Babe get the fuck off me" i said pushing him off the bed. "Sorry" i said while chucking. He groaned ands stayed on the floor. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my daily morning routine.  I washed my face, brush my teethe. Then put my hair in a messy bun. After that i went down stairs to the kitchen. To see my bestie

*SHAWNS P.O.V*

I woke up with no one by my side. I put some shorts on and went to the kitchen to see my beautiful girlfriend.

*HAYES P.O.V*

I woke up on the floor. "Wtf?" I said to myself. I got up and saw that Shay was gone. I was wearing boxers so i just left our room in em. I ran down the stairs to see Dina and Shay cooking. Shawn was just playing video games so i decide to join him.

"Hey fuckers the food is ready" Shay said while bringing the food to the tabel. Shawn and i ran to the table and immediately sat down. Shawn and i grabbed some food and put it on our plates leaving the girls with a little bit for themselves.  They came back with orange juice and handed it to us. The girls then sat down and ate.

"What do yall wanna do after we eat?" Shawn said. "Lets go to the waterpark, it hot as fuck " Shay said while chewing on some bacon. We all finished and agreed that we'd be ready to leave in 45 minutes.