part 22

(A/N)
Sorry guys its really short. But ill update a lot imma see Shay later and shes gonna help me. Love yall
-Dina

*HAYES P.O.V*

"Ughhhh whats taking them so long" i wined to Shay. "Babe shut up."  She said firmly gripping my hand. Shawn and Dina finally got out the car. I look to Shawns neck to see a hickey. "Oooo u got a hickey" Hayes said then Shay pinched me "ow" i screamed. "Shut up" she whispered then gave Shawn a face smile. Dina grabbed all our bags "here" she said handing us each of our bags. "Lets go" Dina said putting her sun glasses on and grabbed Shawns hand. "Yes mom" Shay said as Dina glanced at her. "I mean your my big sister " She said clearing her throat. We walked up to the person to get tickets to enter. "Hi can we get 4 tick-" i got cut off my the lady at the cash register "OMG YOUR DINA AND SHAY, I LOVE YOUR VINES I FOLLOW U ON INSTA, TWITTER, AND VINE" she squealed "o thanks" Shay and Dina said. "U guys can get in for free here are 4 tickets. And just show them these passes u get free food." She said handing us these badge things. "Thanksss just hasgtag dinaandshaywaterpark and we will follow u for sure. " she said thanks and we entered.

*SHAYS P.O.V*

That was really sweet of that girl. We all entered the waterpark. We see a group of guys. "Fuck" Dina says under her breath. "Hey its my bro" Hayes said pointing to Nash. "Fuck they r coming this way." Shawn said glancing at Cam