Part 13

~ SKIP EVERYONE'S INTERVIEWS ~

*MATT'S P.O.V*

The officer walked up to us telling us that they can leave, but they have 1 strike.  Oh I'm so happy. I wouldn't live with my self if my baby got locked up.

"BABE" someone says and jumps on my back. The person jumps off and I turn to face them. "SAMMY" I said before kissing her face multiple times. "Guys lets go back to Matt's, I'm tried as fuck" Choua said while putting her head on Nash's shoulder. "Alright lets go, I'll drive" Cameron said. We drove to my house talking about what happened and how they were all so worried.

****

We all arrived and we instantly ran out the car and entered the house,  everyone went to their rooms, Nash and Chouas room was next to mine and Sammys, I cant wait to go to sleep amd cuddle with Sammy all night. We walked into our room , our hands intertwined.  "Imma change real quick" she said grabbing some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I quickly took off my shirt, and pants and slipped on some basketball shorts. I jumped on the bed and laid down flipping through channels on the television.  Sammy walked out the bathroom and was wearing sweat pants and a white tanktop. She jumps into bed a lays down. I kiss her neck and wrap my arms around her waist. We both quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

*SAMMYS P.O.V*

I wolk up to the light from the blinds, and Matt playing with my hair.

"Do i smell bacon" i said with a sleepy voice. "Yeeahh someones cooking lets go check it out" Matt said jumping out of bed. I hopped out and brushed my hair. I exited the room, and walked to the kitchen and i  see a girl kissing Hayes . Dang she gotta a big booty. Haha not to be homo, "o morning guys" Cam said waving to us with a spatula in his hand . "Aye guys this is my girlfriend Shay" Hayes said pointing to her. "Hey" she waved to us. "Well im-" i got cut off. "I know who u guys are. Your Matt and Samantha. I heard u beat that bitch Maggies ass " she said chuckling.  "Yah except she has no ass." I said laughing. We instantly clicked "u have a big butt, no homo" i said pointing to her butt. "Thanks i guess, o yeah and my friend Dina is coming over, she has a HUGEEEE crush on Cam" she said laughing. "Ahem" Cam said "when will she be coming" Cam said with an excited voice. "Any minute now." She said.
*DINGDONG*

Authors note>>>>>>
HEY GUYS IM MAKING ALOT OF STORIES RIGHTNOW. SOOOOO YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME SO U CAN CHECK EM OUT.
insta: crisdinarojo
Twitter: crisdinarojo
Kik: crisdina.roko

Heheeh thanks guys.
Xoxo
-Crisdina