part 29

*KIAN'S P.O.V*(surprised u huh?)

"Is this the bathr-DINA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?" I screamed and ran up to her. "Sis whats wrong" Shay said as she walked in. "Matt and I s-saw our boyfriend and girlfriend having sex with on another" Dina said tearin up. Matt was sitting there with his head in his hands crying. "Holdup you mean Sammy that bitch and Shawn?" Shay said and crossed her arms. Dina noded her head yes and so did Matt "Tisktisktisk i knew that bitch was bad news." Shay said as she sat besides Dina

*DINAS P.O.V*

As Shay sits beside me , Kian all of a sudden sits between Matt and i. I was crying and Kian beeing here doesn't help. I start to tear up even more thinking of Kian.

-flashback-

"Dina i love u so much b-but i have to leave" Kian said cracking his voice. "Please don't leave, u dont have to go to Cali. You can stay here with me. Please." I said hugging his neck and crying in his chest. "And what?!? Stay here in this foster home? I have this life opportunity. I promise i will come back. I love u bye" he kissed me one last time and left. I never saw him ever since.

-end of flashback-

My sobs gained a louder sound. "Guys i know what i need to do. Follow me Kian get your Polaroid." Within seconds Kian came back. We walk all walk downstairs to where they were having sex. They were still doing it.

We open the door and they didn't kno. *click* the Polaroid made noise and tool the pic. Few seconds later the picture came out and u can clearly see Sam's flat ass and Shawns face. I walk in "i really didn't love u anyway." I said holding up and showing them the picture. And looking Shawn in the eyes. He saw me and threw Sammy off him. "And for u little bitch. You better watch your back. Imma kick boxer and i have a gun" i said and walked out.