part 12

*Matt's P.O.V*

We were just about to play truth or dare....but someone rings the doorbell.
..Dingdong..

I walk up to the door it was the police. I clear my throat "Hello officers" I said nervously.

"Hi, Is there a Samantha and Choua here?" The officer asked walking into the house .

"We are Samantha and Choua" the girls said waving to them.

"Your coming with us."

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY?!?" I asked literally straining my voice. Nash stood up with a worried face.

"They have assaulted a young lady severely "They said as they put the girls in handcuffs.  After they put them in the car they drove away. We all hoped in my van and followed the cop car.

"THIS IS ALL CARTERS FAULT" Shawn screamed with his head in his hands.

"We need to see what went down." Cameron said with a serious face. We got to the police station and the girls sat in this room with a clear glass window. The officers told us that we could be asked questions. Only the Jack G, Nash, Cam, and I wanted to talk with them. Jack J and Shawn sat in the car.

"Matthew Espinosa we would like to ask u a few questions?" a lady asked pointing down the hall to a room.

I enter the room and there was a police woman sitting there.

"So....."

A/N

_________________

Guys please share and comment. Ill update more if u please cooperate with me.

If u share u can be win to be in the story! Comment if you'd shared, and voted.  Must be following me

Insta:crisdinarojo

Twitter:crisdinarojo

Kik:crisdina.rojo