part 16

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Someone put icing on my face then......i grab a handful of cake a smashed it on Dina's face. Then Dina threw cake accross the tabel and hit Shawn.  Then eventually everyone was throwing cake everywhere. The waitresses then told us to leave or theyd call the cops so we all left and pilled in the limo. We all were covered in cake. We all looked like bums. It was kind of sad. LOL. Someone told me Shawn has a thing for Dina and i know that she  had strong feelings for him before but then Cam was so beautiful to her and she said no words can describe the feelings for her. It was kinda awkward cuz shawn kept trying to sneak glances at Dina. He was watching Her. Hehe it was kinda cute. They would be Otp. We arrived to Matts and we all went to our rooms. Hayes and I shared a room. Dina got her own room. And the boys did their own thing. Hayes and i ran to our room and we changed to our pjs. I put on a white tanktop and some basketball shorts. While Hayes was shirtless and he was wearing only his boxers. We madeout for a bit. It was really hot then, i backed up and turned the otherway. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we snugged and fell asleep.

*DINAS P.O.V*

I was sleeping in my underwear and a tanktop. It was so hot in my room and i couldn't sleep. Im pretty sure everyone is asleep. I assumed everyone was sound asleep so i leave my room and go to the kitchen.  I boil some water so i can make tea. Then someone turned on the lights. It was Shawn. "Hey" i said turning off the stove. "Hey" he said nervously.  I poured two cups of hot water and put the teabags in it. I handed it to Shawn. "Nice underwear " he said chuckling.  "O shit, uhmmm thanks" i said in embarrassment . "Shawn i know we barley met but i cant sleep, please sleep with me" i said shyly. He agreed very fast. We made small talk then finished our tea. We walk to my room and i slide under the blankets then so he followed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me passionately and pulled me closer. We made out. I stopped, then put my head in the crook of his neck. "Thanks Shawn" i said then drifted into sleep.

****

The next morning i wake up to shawn not next to me and screaming.  I instantly get up and run my ass out the door. I homestly didnt give a fuck what i was wearing. I just needed to see what was going down. I run out to see Shawn on the floor and someone is on top of him punching his face. It was..........