Part 15

*SHAYS P.O.V*

Dina and Cameron really hit it off at breakfast. 

We all decided that we wanted to go on a double, wait tripple, wait no there is more but yah date.

I took a quick shower and I have no idea what to wear.  WAIT I HAVE THE PERFECT OUTFIT!

I put on red skinny jeans, a black crop top, Bred 13s so me and Dina can match kinda. Dina help me get ready she out some eyeliner on me . I don't really know much about makeup so she always does it.

Dina is like a older sister figure to me. We always got each other. She was done putting on my makeup.  Wow. It was perfect!

We walk out mine and Hayes room and all the boys gasp at me and Dina.  Dina and I looked bad ass fuck. I mean we was cute like yasss. I saw Choua and Samantha giving us dirty looks. All the boys ran to the door tryna open it for us. Haha they so goofy.

We went into our separate vans. Matt, Nash, Hayes, Cam, me and Dina drove in one car. Dina drove because she didn't trust the boys.

We arrived to Panera and got reservations for 11. We all went to our table. Dina sat between Matt and I, Cam sat across her. I sat between Hayes and Dina. We all ordered and finished our food. We all got a slice of chocolate cake for dessert.  Someone out icing on my face then.......

______

Sorry it was really short but I've been writing other stories. Its hard):