Chapter 7

Danielle's Point Of View.

I was considering dedicating my life to coke and Jake. Who needs Ben when Jake Quickenden was standing right in front of you, really close by the way, handing you a glass of coke?
''Apparently the producers think none of us can handle alcohol'' Jake said and the side of his mouth turned up. Oh Danielle, you need to get a grip, just a few minutes ago you were ready to jump on Ben.
'Coke isn't too bad actually'' I replied although I kind of wished there was vodka in this coke. I felt way too nervous and excited to be standing in front of Jake.
I mean, right. Ben was hot, there is no doubt over that, but Jake seemed hotter, and for some unknown reason I felt myself wanting Jake on different levels. In a way that I didn't just want to press him against a wall and do it until the sun came up. I actually wanted to get to know Jake, plus Jake was a hotter name.
''It isn't, especially if it's shared with a pretty lady'''Jake winked. Yes, you heard me, winked.
''Sorry, I didn't catch your name''
''Danielle''
''Lovely name Danielle''
The way that sounded made my heart flutter, I had some very deep issues. I was being way too forward with the way I was feeling towards Jake already.
''Wanna come with me, I can show you around?'' Jake suggested and took me by a surprise, can he do that?
''The VIP thing, it says Access All Areas, which means I can take you around the place and show you, wanna come?'' Jake explained and I didn't even have to think about it before blurting out a very excited Yes.
''Great!'' Jake replied as enthusiastically, but I could tell he was mocking me.
Before leaving the room I looked around and noticed that Fiona was already gone. In fact, most of the people were already gone, even Ben.
''Oh'' I heard my self say.
'Shall I take that?'' Jake said and I was about to scream at him to take me but I decided that maybe that would be way too forward, even for me.
''Sure'' I replied and gave him my, almost, empty glass of coke.

''So this is the stage'' Jake said as we passed it, walking down a narrow space. ''This is usually where we performe, this big door'' He pointed to two sliding walls that opened up to the stage. ''Usually opens up, but before it does, I'm standing here' He says and leads me up a small stair case.
''Jake'' I say unable to keep myself from laughing much longer.
''What?'' He asked, as seriously as he could.
I raise my eyebrows at him and, unable to keep his serious expression his face splits into a grin.
''Right, come on'' He says taking my hand. ''I just thought maybe you didn't know where the stage was. ''
''Thanks for being so considerate'' I say, trying to ignore the fact that my hand is in his and the contact is making me want to shout with happiness.
''I'ļl bring you up to the dressing room'' He said and began leading me, once again, up a stair case.
Ok, let me just think this through.
Basically this hot Jake guy, is suddenly all excited to show me his dressing room? I mean what does that make me look like? Don't get me wrong, but I don't usually go up to mens dressing room so quickly. In fact I've never been in one before. Also, Jake was like...famous. Yet here he was, holding my hand, acting so casual and excited.
I was surprised I wasn't acting like a complete werido, in fact I felt like I was acting way more maturely than him.
''Jake!'' Suddenly a familiar voice made me come back to reality. With Jake still holding onto my hand as if his life depended on it. I wasn't complaining.
''Jake, I see you met Dani'' Ben walked up to us and I couldn't help but notice that his eyes went straight to mine and Jakes hands.
''Oh yes, just showing her around'' Jake replied, squeezing my hand tighter. Ouch.''Did you lose all your female fans?'' Jake asked.
''Yeah, seems like you stole one of them from me'' Ben laughed. Ok so this was awkward.
''Anyway,  I was just going to go back to the house, see you there yeah?'' Ben smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets.
''Lovely meeting you Dani'' Ben smiled and walked past us and ever so slightly brushing his shoulder against me.
''Ben, lovely lad, seriously, like a brother to me!'' Jake grinned and continued walking, until we came upon a door that said
''Jakes Dressing Room''
''It isn't really mine, Ben, Jack and I share it, I just think putting my name on it kind of makes it look better.''
I laughed, he was perfect. I have officially found The One.
Jake opened the door and we walked in.
What waited for us inside shocked both me and Jake. I just think it might have shocked me more than anyone in the world.