Fiona's Point Of View.

I woke up knowing that today wasn't going to be the best day of my life. Firstly it was a Monday and secondly I was going to have to face my boyfriend today. It doesn't sound too bad does it? Well, it kind of does when he knows or thinks that I have cheated on him. 
I have cheated on him, and I don't really know how today is going to go. Maybe he is going to break up with me, and that was probably what I deserved. I didn't want that to happen because I still cared about Liam. He was the first person that I fell in love with, but did I really fall in love with him? I wasn't sure, I was still young, but I didn't want to lose him.

If I did, it would still be my fault, I shouldn't have made out with Jack, and the feelings that I had for him were all wrong. But... I still felt like I needed them to be there. I felt relaxed with Jack, I felt like there was so much adventure waiting for us. Us, there wasn't even an us, was there? He did say he liked me. 

I couldn't even bring myself to phone Dani or have any other human interactions. My parents were both at work so I had the house to myself. 

After a long and hot shower I received a text. From Liam. 

''I'll be in Jame's Park at one, meet you there'' 

Oh how subtle. All blunt and stuff. It was twelve so I guess it was time for me to leave the house.

I was in James Park walking around trying to find Liam. Deep down I knew he was here to break up with me, because doing it over the phone was rude. Well how nice of him, especially in a public place like this. 
I eventually found him sitting on a bench. I knew that bench. How can I forget? What a wonderful place to break up in. The seat where we shared our first kiss. Was he mocking me or something?

''Liam'' I said as I approached the bench. He looked up at me and nodded. Great.

He was going to break up with me, here it come. Hit me.

''I overreacted'' He said. Wait, what?

''I'm sorry, you were right, London is a big place and the media looks for stories everywhere'' He said and stood up and walked over to me. 
I swallowed, well this wasn't was I expected.

''I'm sorry too'' I said wondering if that was appropriate.

''It's fine, come here'' He said and hugged me. I felt nothing. I used to feel butterflies in my stomach even when I saw him. But now, I felt nothing. Was it wrong? 

''Are we alright then?'' Liam asked when he broke free from the hug. He was still very close to me, looking down into my eyes with such expectancy. Like he didn't care if Jack and I did kiss. But I didn't know if we were alright. I didn't. I didn't feel the same way towards Liam anymore. Was I really going to be the asshole who was going to be the one who breaks up with him? 

''Fee?'' Liam spoke after I hadn't said anything.

''I...'' I didn't know what to say, I couldn't lie to him.

''Right'' Liam sighed and took a step back.

''I mean... I don't know, I just don't think I feel the-''

''Oh please, save it all, I knew I shouldn't have come.''

''Liam.'' I was hurting him and seeing him hurt, hurt me. 

''Just break up with me already so I can go and move on with my life.'' He said and I could see tears forming in his eyes. Fuck sake.

''I'm sorry'' I said feeling a lump form in my throat.

''Right, goodbye'' Liam said before walking away.

I was a terrible person, but I had to let him go before I hurt him even more. 

Now seemed like a good time to call my best friend and cry and eat some junk food. 

Hi, please vote and leave a comment and tell me what you thinkkk, thank you!