Chapter 32

Fiona's Point Of View.

'You could have told me you were taking me out on a date.'' I said as I sat down in the fancy restaurant in my worn our jeans and a coat. 
Jack walked to his seat and sat down, wearing a leather jacket and jeans. 

''You look fine, honestly'' Jack smiled as a waiter walked over. 

''Good Evening, is there anything I could get you?'' The waiter asked. 

I shook my head, I didn't want to eat or drink anything, I just wanted to talk or even just look at Jack. 

''We're fine for now.'' Jack told the waiter and he nodded and walked off. 

''Why take me to a restaurant when you aren't even going to eat anything?'' I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

''I just thought it would be better if I took you out before trying to get you in bed.'' Jack smirked and my stomach exploded. 

''I'm kidding.'' Jack laughed. He must have seen my frightened face. I wasn't ready for bedding anyone yet.

''Then why are we here?'' I asked, looking around the filled restaurant. It was a place where I had never been in. I had heard it was expensive and I wondered how Jack could afford it. 

''I wanted you to meet someone.'' Jack said.

Dani's Point Of View.

''We shouldn't be doing this'' I said as Ben's lips left my mouth and made their way down my neck. 

''I know.'' He said as he left a trail of kisses down my jaw.

'We should stop.'' I said my breathing fast and audible.

''We should.'' Ben said his hands moving up my bare leg. 

I was still in my dress, lying on the bed in my hotel room. I didn't even know how it lead to this. I didn't even plan on doing anything with Ben. I didn't see him more than just a friend. But somehow, once Jake canceled on our date I felt sad and wanted something. Maybe deep down I liked Ben but...He had a girlfriend and I really couldn't do this. 

''Ben, I'm serious'' I said not really wanting him to stop kissing my neck. Ben lifted his head and looked up at me. 

''I know this is wrong, but why does it feel so right?'' 

''You have a girlfriend.'' 

''I barely even see her...I know you are like dating my best friend...I just... you're right.'' Ben sighed and got off me. He laid down beside me and we stayed in silence for a while. 

''I'm sorry, I mean, I don't want to stop but...''

''I know, maybe if the circumstances were different.'' Ben replied. 

I turned to my side and looked at his face. He was adorable and obviously hot. His shirt was open and I reached over and put my hand on his chest. 

''This stays between us.'' I whispered slowly moving my hand down his chest. His chest rose as he inhaled deeply. 

''Ok.'' Ben whispered and before I knew it he was already on top of me. Undressing me eagerly. I knew this was wrong but I wanted it, I didn't even know why. 

Fiona's Point Of View.

''Meet someone?'' I asked noticing the empty chair beside me. How had I missed that earlier? 

''She's a really close friend and wanted to meet you.'' Jack said. 

She. I wasn't the jealous type but that made me wonder how close was she. 

'Meet me, why?'' I wondered.

''All I can talk about is you so she wanted to see  the girl who stole my heart.'' Jack said and I rolled my eyes. 

'Is she here?''

''She is.'' Jack said and then looked somewhere behind me, he then lifted his hand and motioned someone to come over. I secretly hoped that she wasn't pretty. 

She was pretty. Really pretty, like extremely hot. 

''Oh my gosh hello'' The blonde tall girl said as she stood beside Jack. I had to make sure I didn't stare too long at her perfect face.

''This is Stephanie'' Jack smiled at her. 

''Hello'' I said and Stephanie grinned. 

''Sit down.'' Jack said and Stephanie smiled at Jack and sat down. 

''Finally I get to meet you, Jack never stops talking about you.'' Stephanie grinned at me revealing a thousand white teeth. I felt like the ugly duckling. How did Jack know this girl? 

Dani's Point Of View.

''This stays between us.'' I said as I got out of bed and put on my clothes. I couldn't believe myself, I went from being a virgin to having sex with two different guys in the space of two days. 

''Oh it will'' Ben laughed as he lay in bed. In the same spot as Jake had just this morning. 

''You should probably go now.'' I said once I was dressed. 

''Do I have to?'' Ben pouted and I wanted to say no but I knew he had to. I couldn't think of being with Ben because it was wrong. He already had a girlfriend and I liked Jake. 

''You do.'' I replied. 

''Do you want me to go.'' Ben asked raising his eyebrow. 

''Yes, now get dressed.' I said and picked up his clothing from the floor. 

''Fine'' Ben said and got out of bed, naked. I quickly looked away, I didn't need to see him naked again or else I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to him.

''I'll see you around then'' Ben said once he was dressed. He left me his number and I gave him mine. He then left and I fell on top of my bed.
What have I gotten myself into?

Fiona's Point Of View.

''How do you know her?'' I asked after the awkward dinner. Stephanie was so nice it was hard for me to hate her. She seemed to be perfect. 

'We know each other all our lives, we used to date but it never got serious'' Jack said casually as we walked hand in hand towards a bus stop. 

''Oh.'' I replied. Ex girlfriend, how incredibly amazing. 

''Don't worry there is nothing going on between her and I.'' Jack squeezed my hand and I wanted to believe him. But she was so pretty and so nice why would Jack pick me over her? 

I knew that if I over thought this I wouldn't be too happy. I decided to not care too much about it. Jack was with me and he liked me.  There must be a reason why they broke up and he likes me better than that Stephanie. 

I wondered how Dani's date with Jake went. She was so excited for it, I couldn't wait to talk with her tomorrow. 

''I'll see you on TV tomorrow then.'' I told Jack as we stopped at the bus stop. 

''I'll see you Sunday morning'' Jack smiled and leaned down to kiss me. 

My bus came and I got on, Jack had to wait for a different one. I waved and he waved back. Today was a long day and all I wanted to do was get home and sleep.