Jack's Point Of View

''Is everything alright?'' I asked as I sat down. The waitress had left with a bunch of pictures of her and I. This was great, I loved the fact that I was getting known. 
Fiona lifted her head as if caught off guard. She seemed very pale. Looking down at her phone as if she was holding a dead squirrel. 
Her brow furrowed as if she had forgotten that I  was sitting here. 
''Um..'' I saw her swallow. '' Everything is fine'' She forced a smile.
''Are you sure?'' 
Her cheeks regained colour. She was very adorable when she did that. 
''Of course, I just... my mum... my mum needs me'' She said and then looked at her phone again. 
''Did something happen?'' 
''Oh no, everything is fine'' She was already standing up. I stood up too. We were pretty close to each other. She was short which just made her even more adorable. I had just told her that I liked her. Which wasn't a lie. I did like her and I just wanted to kiss her again. I couldn't stop thinking about the way her lips felt against mine. Hadn't she said that she liked it too? 
''I'm sorry, maybe we can talk more another time'' She seemed to be in a hurry. 
''Of course'' I smiled, wanting to spend more time with her. Maybe she was going to be at the show today too and we could spend time together. Get to know each other. I know, I sounded weird by saying that but I wanted to know more about the girl that I had fallen for so easily. 
''Bye Jack'' She said and walked away before I had the chance to reply. 

The newspaper incident did shock me this morning though. Mel wasn't too happy about it but she of all people should have understood that the media made up stuff. She was quite angry about it but I tried to explain it to her that it was nothing. The headline did shock me, why did it say '' I hate Jack Walton.'' ? 
If she hated me she wouldn't have agreed to meet up with me today, right? 
After explaining to Mel and Simon about how it all was just made up, things calmed down and everyone eventually forgot about the whole thing. I was glad, I didn't need that kind of attention from the media. Especially if it made Fiona look bad. 

I had rehearsals today so I left a tip on the table and walked back to the studio. I was fairly confident about today. I was sure I will stay in for another week. 

I was late, as per usual, Mel wasn't too happy about it but I made a puppy face which made her laugh. So I was off the hook.
''How did it go?'' Jake was sitting beside me as we watched people set up the stage. I had told Jake that I was going out to meet Fiona. We sorted our argument out last night, so things were back to normal. At least, with our friendship. I just hoped that things could go somewhere with Fiona and I.
''Good, I think'' I said, wondering if it did go well. It did, right? I mean she said it was fine and that she even liked the kiss. 
''She had to go home though'' I added and Jake nodded, looking off into nothing. What was up with him? She didn't seem like himself. But I decided not to pry. Everyone has their bad days.

ok hi sorry the last two chapters are fairly short. I just wanted to add Jake's and Jack's point of view to just add some grip to the story. thanks for reading bye