Chapter 10

Dressing room - Narrators point of view

'Í actually liked that girl'' Jack said sitting down on a sofa in the corner of the room. Jake was still looking at the door where a few moments ago Dani and Fiona had just left. Jake didn't bring Dani here to make out with her. How could he? It didn't even seem like she liked him. Either way, there was no way he could have done what Jack had done.
''So you're just going to watch the door for the rest of the night'' Jack said making Jake turn to face him.
'Ánd whats with the whole 'again' thing?'' Jack asked. He has never done that before. He didn't even realize what he was doing until Jake and that other girl had walked in. He just felt the need to feel Fiona's lips on his. They had been everything he imagined them to be. But now she probably hated him, no thanks for Jake.
''Two weeks ago at that concert, you got drunk...' Jake began but then he stopped and cocked his head to one side. He looked at Jack and suddenly he felt very stupid.
''That wasn't me you idiot'' Jack said and threw a pillow at Jake, who caught it right before it hit his face. Glad it was only a pillow.
Jake thought back to the Ed Sheeran concert they had all went to. After the concert he had seen someone who looked exactly like Jack, all over a girl. He had gotten extremely angry, worried that his mate could get caught by someone and get negative attention from the media. Jake must have been even more drunk because he doesn't remember anything else.
'Í was the one who ended up bringing you home you asshole'' Jack was angry now. Feeling hurt and  betrayed by his friend. He knew he wasn't going to see her anymore. Running into here the other night was just a very lucky coincidence and he was sure it wouldn't happen again.
'' You're not going to talk then?''
Jake shook his head and turned on his heal and left the dressing room.  The same thoughts going through his mind. He was probably never going to see Dani. He couldn't quite put a finger on it but there was something about her that made him want to know more.