Chapter 2: Sanna Lee

————-Future—————-
Yumi Park (point of view)
25 years old

"I remember that year.... the year my mother left me and erased contact with me." I don't think I miss her.. maybe... I don't know. ——-

——-Yumi's Living room——

"It's been so long since I've talked about my high school days. I don't know why your interviewing me Sanna? Do you think I remembered every single detail of our lives?"

"Oh cmon Yumi! your Yumi Park.. duh! There's no doubt you forgot everything. You have the best memory in our group. I'm sure you remember every single detail."

"Okay.. fine but hurry and film me, my husband is coming home soon I need to prepare dinner."

"Alright Yumi... don't you remember this was your plan since high school? I'm just doing you a favour"

"Shhh!!! start this already" I interrupted and laughed at her

Sanna quickly fixed the tripod facing me. She smile and hinted for me to continue talking.

————Past————-

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted. My eyes were baggy and I looked awful. I couldn't believe I slept while crying. I looked at the mirror facing my door. I wiped my face with my dry hands trying to make me feel better. "There's no way I'm going to school like this" I told myself as I grabbed my makeup container.

I patted a light pink blush onto my pale skin to look more alive. Then applied mascara,eyeliner,eyeshadow and false eyelashes. I looked more liked my mother. My grandma mentioned as we ate breakfast.

"You look more like your mother.. with that makeup on" grandma said handing me an egg roll

I shrugged.

"I want to look like dad" I complained eating the egg roll

She smiled revealing her wrinkles in her eyes and her straight white teeth. "Hurry and eat! You don't want to be late for school"

*School Bell*

I looked around the school. It was ginormous. I couldn't believe a school like this was placed in a small isolated community hidden in the mountains. The school was huge alright. But not compared to the schools across the street from it. A expensive wealthy private school. And yet again I expected less from the country side. "A private school?!?!" I exclaimed, as I passed by the expensive building that seemed more like a 5 star hotel than a school.

I looked around only to see wealthy students in expensive uniform enter the huge gate. A specific woman that attracted me smelled like roses who wore a fitted red bowed uniform which she suited in. She waved her hand attracting all the boys behind her. A tall man with long hair waved at her and smiled gracefully. They seemed to be attracted to each other.

They were the kind of people who were off my level. Wealthy. Snobby. Brats. I looked away quickly before they notice me staring at them. I looked at the school where I belong. The school that— maybe I fitted more in— now that I have no money.

*Bump*
"Ouch" I said rubbing my shoulders
"Oh no! apologies darling"
I looked up and saw a beautiful woman who looked like a prefect model. I wondered if I should ask for her signature. She had a short blond hair that went above her shoulders and bangs that were braided by a pony tail. She had pale skin and pointed nose. She looked cute and intimidating at the same time. 

"Hey u new here sweetie?"
She kept calling me with weird nicknames. Sweetie. Darling. I wondered if I should introduce myself.

2 young men surrounded her. They were much taller than her. But they were gorgeous just like her.

"Yep.. I just moved here yesterday from the city" I replied shyly tucking my hands in the pockets of my uniform.

"The name is Sanna Lee" she added "Come eat lunch with us later. See ya!"

I gave her a smile. They walked pass by me and another girl walked towards them and seemed to be a part of their group.

"They seemed cool... I wondered though how they were gonna find me at lunch... looks like I'm eating alone...." I whispered to myself clenching my fist.

"Ugh!! my name I forgot to tell them——
Yumi Park" I added.