Chapter 3: Chan Song

I hurriedly looked around the hallways trying to search for my class.

"Class 1-B..." I whispered to myself as I looked at the signs in each passing door. "Ah there it is!"

"You in this class?" A deep manly voice suddenly whispered into my ears and tapped me in the shoulders

"Ah.. yes" I replied I watched him opened the door and signalled me to enter the classroom first.

His tall long proportioned body stood out to me. He was about as tall as the classroom door. I was his shoulder height. "Tall" I whispered to myself

"Mhm?" He questioned

"Ah nothin" I answered back

"The name is Chan Song, class president of this class, ask me anythin, but don't bother me too much"

"It's Yumi Park, thanks" I replied hesitantly rubbing my fingernails together

He then left me hanging. He stared at me for a while and then quickly sat on the desk close by the window upfront.

I scanned the classroom and wondered where to sit. There were many empty seats, but I couldn't choose where.

I sat on the row beside the windows. The row where Chan sat. He was at the front desk and I sat at the last desk. His tall body covered the board. I couldn't help but move. A sudden chatter began to fill the room up. A familiar group entered the classroom with loud chatter and laughter.

"Omg!! Darling" Sanna exclaimed she hurriedly ran over to my desk with her group of friends who stood behind her quietly.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my name earlier, my name is Yumi Park" I said as she smiled at me brightly

"Oh yea.. meet my friends, hey Chan get your ass here!" Sanna called Chan over and introduce her group of friends to me.

"So this tall guy is Chan, our class president, and this person who looks creepy and emo is Jun!"

"Hi! Nice to meet you guys" I added awkwardly

Jun stared at me for a while. There was an awkward silence. Then he began to say

"I know you you from somewhere...don't I?"