Chapter 15: -Milk-

A week pass by///after the incident.

They watched every move I made. They were so precious. They wanted to watch me eat my lunch and go to the bathroom with me.

They made sure I was okay.

And surprisingly—I was—okay.

"Hey sweetie!!!" Sanna shouted

"I've got milk for you! To help with your bones get stronger ^^" Sanna exclaimed as she entered the classroom from the cafeteria.

Sanna has been obsess with milk these days.  Not just to help me—but for her pleasure as well.

Chan on the other hand —was lactose intolerance. A new trait I learned about him.

Jun hated milk—and only drank water everyday. He didn't want to drink any other liquid than water.

He was a healthy man I guess—-

I took the milk carton from Sanna's hand and poked a straw through it.

Then the bell rang for p.e class.

For today's class my teacher decided to cancel it. He was lazy.

That's what we expected from him though.

All he wore to school was his blue tracksuit every —single —day. His hair was always oily and messy. He always yawned at least 59 times a day.

He was cool though. Canceling a class and letting us do whatever we want.

The group decided to hang outside.

It was cold though.

It was getting closer to winter.

The air was cold. The trees and grass were frozen. The leaves turned yellow..and everything looked like a place from a drama.

It was pretty.

Even prettier that I got to enjoy in with my friends.

We sat outside the field on the cold grass. The boys ran and ran their hearts out. Playing cutely.

They chased each other like little kids. Sanna tried to stop them. But ended up joining them.

How absurd of her. She was trying so hard trying to act mature. But ended up acting herself.

She always wore her braids. I've never seen her without braids on. Her hair would look nicer—I thought.

As I watched them chase each other like little kids and trying to make me join them—-

I noticed a group pass by me.

A particular group of girls that attracted my attention.

They were holding a bunch of plastic bags filled with milk cartons and snacks. And it looks like they were smoking.

They were tall and model like.

They wore the same uniform as me.

I never noticed them before.

"Yumi?" The girl shouted.

They seem to know me.

I couldn't see properly—-

Who I—-s— NO...

No..

Please don't come any closer...

Chan grabbed my hand trying to let me run with them. They were still playing.

Not noticing what had happen.

Should I tell them?

Should I?

I shouldn't.....

No..

I should!