Chapter 28

Feliciano's p.o.v.

It had been 3 days since fratello left and I was going home from the hospital. I was all better now! the cut no longer hurt and all I wanted to do was go home and talk to Lovino.

I sat in the car silently while Ludwig was driving me home. When we got there I didn't see my brothers car in the driveway. My face got really sad really quick. I looked over at Ludwig and felt like I was gonna cry... He leaned forward and kissed me "Feli? Do you want me to stay here with you?" I could only nod my head yes as I got out if the car and walked to the front door.

When I walked though it Ludwig followed me and sat next to me. As soon as we sat down I burst into tears. What if I made fratello so mad he never comes back? What if I just lost my brother forever? I miss my big brother...

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

I looked at Feliciano for a second as tears were streaming down his face before I pulled him onto my lap and quietly held him while I tried to quiet his tears. "Feli, please calm down and tell me vhats vrong" he looked up at me still crying a little. "F-fratello never came home... I made him mad at me and now I won't be able to say sorry because I don't know if he ever wants to see me again... For all I know fratello won't ever come home..." He burst into tears again and buried his face in my chest. "I'm sure he'll come back Feli, I know your brother cares about you and he wouldn't leave you forever"

"P-promise?" His voice was muffled since his didn't show his face, but I brought it to face me and kissed him "I promise" He smiled at me with that beautiful smile that makes me melt every time "Ti amo"

"Ich leibe dich"