Chapter 26

Ludwig's p.o.v.:

I was sitting outside the room when Lovino came storming out looking more angry than usual. "Something vrong?" He looked at me then yelled "It all your fault you jerk!" He then stormed out leaving me with a questioning look on my face.

I walked into the room to check up on Feli only to see him laying there crying. I rush to him and hold him in my arms "Vhats vrong?" He pulled away, still in my arms, "F-fratello was saying mean things about you so I told him to get out, now he's mad at me and its all my fault!" He continue to cry so I pulled him close to me. "Its not your fault Feli! Don't think for a second that it is!"

"B-but I was the one who made him leave..." I pulled away enough to kiss his forehead sweetly "You did vhat you thought vas right, don't put yourself down for that"

"S-Still... do you think he'll forgive me?"

Feliciano's p.o.v.:

"S-Still... do you think he'll forgive me?" I don't want fratello mad at me... I want to get along with him! but at the same time he needs to accept my feeling for Ludwig. I felt him put his hands on the sides of my face and turned it so I faced him "You know he cares about you, just give him some time. ok?" I nodded my head as much as I could in his grasp "Si, your right... I'll talk to him when I'm better..." He then laid me down and kissed my cheek "Get some rest then, Ja?" I nodded my head and fell asleep. It may take some time but I'm sure fratello will forgive me.