•Chapter 1

UNKNOWN POV
"How do you manage to lose one man over and over for FOURTEEN YEARS????!!!" I yell.

"I'm sorry boss but he's smart. He doesn't leave any traces behind and he doesn't stay in one place too long. He's travelled to 12 different places around the world in 14 years and we can never seem to track him down for so long. Not  only that but he doesn't communicate with anyone outside of the country he's in, much less the people in the country. He keeps to himself. We-"

*POW POW*

He was getting annoying so I sent him to meet his maker.

"Hola jefe!" Ricardo says entering.

"You better have good news for me!!"

"Have I ever barged in here without any?" he says.

"You're right. I'm listening."

"Look what I found," he says pulling out a letter from his pocket.

"What do you want me to do with a letter???"

"Read it. It'll bring joy to you. Lo prometo."

......

1 YEAR LATER

ALEXANDRITE POV
"I'm not having sex with you Mr.Luke!!!" I yell at my boss.

"It's that or I'm firing you," he replied.

"You know what, I quit! Never liked working for a pervert like you anyways. And FYI your dick small asf! How do I know? Your employees told me!" I say as I grab my working utensils and left.

No more working as a Receptionist anymore. 2 years he's been trying to seduce me into having sex with me. But that stops today.

I didn't feel like going home either since James would most likely be there so I went to get a smoothie.

...

I ofcoursed ordered my favorite smoothie, banana. As I was drinking my smoothie I couldn't help but notice the white Mercedes outside the store. This is the 4th time I'm seeing it since the week began and today's Tuesaday.

Am I being stalked?

The car suddenly drove off. From the side of my eye I saw a figure coming into view and cocked my head to side. It was a teenage boy with his pants sagging.

"Hey shawty! Lemme holla at you real quick," he says biting on his bottom lip.

Men wtf!

I started laughing at the top of my lungs  cause he was just so cute and funny.

"Sit down kid!" I say. It seems he was doing it for the attention of his friends cause he was giving them signs. He did as ordered though.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"What's your number mamas?" he replied.

I sighed loudly.

"You're pretty cocky for a kid. How old are you?" I ask.

"You're a boring bitch. Men bye!" he says getting up. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I didn't start a roast session. Besides he's just a little kid.